IGNORED

Smith

EDoubleD

Hamstring. Seriousness of it not yet known.

We battled on without him today and just about got the job done but didn't like the look of things without him.

Whilst Pack is not the player Smith is, we looked more composed when he came on. It allowed us again to release Bryan and Little for dangerous runs.

Was surprised to see him play the full 90 against Cheltenham as he hasnt had a rest all season and runs himself into the ground every game. I said after the walsall match how he dropped to the floor at the final whistle and looked out on his feet.

Hopefully not long term but definitely not an injury we would want to push so needs to be 100%.

How can you compare Smith with Pack

Assuming that was addressed at my comment, I'm not. Smith, as I said, is a much better player.

However when Korey was injured, I would have preferred to see Pack brought on to do a similar role rather than what we did do, which negated the advantage of our wing backs.

One caller on Radio Bristol was slating Korey Smith this evening, basically saying he doesn't do anything.

To be honest he was saying that perhaps we are not getting the most of Smith in the holding role and that we might get more from him in a Cheltemhan type role. I'm pretty sure he was not critisizing him as the holding midfielder.

I must have misheard Ian on RB, because I thought he said Korey is a great player, but we usually play him too deep, so don't make the best of his attacking ability.

To be honest as good as he is in the final third we can't play him anymore advanced than he already is in the current system

I must have misheard Ian on RB, because I thought he said Korey is a great player, but we usually play him too deep, so don't make the best of his attacking ability.

That's exactly what was said and Twentypence completely twisted his words around the bitter gas barsteward. It was a perfectly valid point. 

Archived