IGNORED

Bolasie Interview

Kid in the Riot

Seems like a decent, grounded fella...cut from the same cloth as Albert, except a bit smarter by the sounds of it!

Fascinating. I'd be the first to admit that his intelligence is a surprise, and that I unconsciously and incorrectly judged that on his "headless chicken" playing style.

Many people have said that if he doesn't know what he's going to do next, how can a defender? So it's interesting that in many ways he's so analytical.

Like the bit too about living on the same budget when your income goes up. Very wise.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/11/crystal-palace-yanick-bolassie-grime-winger

What a great bloke. There, I've said it, despite the stick he gets. Unfairly.

What a superb read, a footballer as human being.

Financially astute (he saves his wages and doesn't get ridiculously carried away with earnings!!), compassionate and family-orientated... and 25!

Puts the vast majority of the Premier League to shame (the ones we know are the opposite, anyway - there must be more decent footballers out there, when will we find out about them?)

That goal he scored v Cov that time was mint. Great moment. Top bloke, fair play. (Or 'top, top bloke' as it is now de rigueur to say)

Archived