IGNORED

Smith Injury

Colombo Robin

Anyone know the latest? Was expecting a statement from the club by now.

He was going for a scan,  I guess once the result is back they will know the extent of the fiber damage.  I have my fingers crossed as he came straight off, so hopefully not too much damage done

I was about to post the same question! If he is out long term he will be missed. Assuming Pack would be his replacement. Pack has done ok this season but generally he has not performed as well as we would have hoped when we brought him in last season. It would be an opportunity for him to prove his doubters wrong of course.

I was about to post the same question! If he is out long term he will be missed. Assuming Pack would be his replacement. Pack has done ok this season but generally he has not performed as well as we would have hoped when we brought him in last season. It would be an opportunity for him to prove his doubters wrong of course.

Going by Cotts ability to surprise us I'm going for El-Abd in and Ayling pushed forward into midfeid

I noticed he stayed on the bench once coming off and didnt go straight down the tunnel which players often do.

Hopefully it was just a twinge and Cotts is trying to protect him, theres was no point risking him running it off and making it worse, especially with some of the replacements we had on the bench.

Im hoping for good news!

But who wouldn't you have dropped? Unfortunately we were restricted to 5(?) changes, so the majority of the team from the previous game had to be picked.

would have rested Smith Wilbraham Elliott Agard and Flint from the league team as I feel they've been the five most valuable so far and not easily replaced

would have rested Smith Wilbraham Elliott Agard and Flint from the league team as I feel they've been the five most valuable so far and not easily replaced

So you would have rested players based on importance. Fair enough. Cotts rested based on running, which also makes sense. Not sure Little or Bryan would have been 100% for Sat if they played in the JPT game, would we have won without those two on song? After all those wing back positions are vital to our system.

Archived