IGNORED

Smith Injury

Colombo Robin

So you would have rested players based on importance. Fair enough. Cotts rested based on running, which also makes sense. Not sure Little or Bryan would have been 100% for Sat if they played in the JPT game, would we have won without those two on song? After all those wing back positions are vital to our system.

That's fair enough too and let's face it if Smith hadnt got himself injured we weren't be discussing it so its all his fault :-)

Great news. I would still probably not risk it this weekend.  Better saving him with a view to the games we have in the next month rather than current.

My thoughts exactly, we have a squad that most clubs in this league envy right now, lets utilise it and protect our very best for the very best.

Hmm keep Bryan where he is, he's starting to find his feet in the first team and the formation works well for him on the left.

Swap Smith for Pack.

We will see. Don't forget that when Bryan was "top of training" last season he was played in central midfield. Did not turn out that well at the time, partly because of poor conditions on the day, but I reckon it's quite possible he will start in central midfield come Sat

Archived