IGNORED

Pack Or Jet To Replace Smith ?

OldlandReddies

........................................fielding.............................................

............Ayling..............Flint................Williams....................

Little.................Elliot..................freeman..................Bryan

.............Agard.............wilbraham.............jet........................

Subs: burns, pack, el abd, Richards, Cunningham, Osborne, wagstaff

Can see us getting over run in midfield with that line up. Plus you'd naturally swap JET with Agard as Jet prefers cutting in from the right and using his left, Agard looks for the ball over his right shoulder, som would be better used on the left.

I think we will go with the safe option and yes the industry of Wagstaff, although I think he adds little to the team personally.

Honestly think we should just play our normal formation, but switch Pack for Smith.  Why is everyone so adamant changing a winning formula? Putting JET in the midfield is asking for trouble, sadly in that area you actually have to run around a bit..  I like Ayling a lot, but he's a great Right centre back, and he should stay there.

Exactly this.  I can understand the temptation to play Jet but he is not consistent enough to justify changing a formation that is currently working so well for us.  Gambling on formations to fit in luxury players isn't something you need to do when you're unbeaten and top of the table.

Whilst JET's passes are intelligent I am not sure that he would be putting in Gerry Gow tackles in the middle of the park, and it's not good if you don't have possession.

Pack/Osborne should be in to replace....although I would be tempted to go with Burns.

I'd move Ayling up and bring in Osborne. I far prefer Ayling gong forward than I do defensively. Actually think he'd be better suited as a wing-back than centrally, though. Have thought this since I first saw him play but a good opportunity to experiment, imo.

JET is a no no unless you throw him in as a no 10 and pray. imo.

Archived