IGNORED

For Those Who Moan About Prices....

BRISTOL86

I wouldn't complain in comparison to other English clubs' prices. However, our country as a whole pays far too much for football. Tickets for a rovers game costs the same as tickets for a barca game!! You would think we would be a country who could afford to charge less to watch football...

I agree to a certain extent but when you see how much tickets go for on the black market for Prem football, music gigs etc, you can understand why the legitimate sources assume there is a market out there that will pay the higher prices. The problem is that this rarely the genuine fan, but someone who is looking for the "experience" or just wants to say they were there.

I agree to a certain extent but when you see how much tickets go for on the black market for Prem football, music gigs etc, you can understand why the legitimate sources assume there is a market out there that will pay the higher prices. The problem is that this rarely the genuine fan, but someone who is looking for the "experience" or just wants to say they were there.

True. But then surely there can't be that many city or rovers tickets going to the black market? And surely they're must be the same issue in other countries?

But yeah, agree with that. The hard core fans who want to be there as much as possible may not be able to afford it due to the huge prices (not so much for city games, more so for prem games etc), but people who go for a one off experience are more likely to be able to splash out on things.

For now, given the capacity and the feel-good factor it's fine.

Was talking more generally, though.

I, as a fan, would rather see a 27,000 sell out even if suffering for form in the Championship and the club making a slight short-term financial loss.

The economists might prefer a 12-15,000 crowed paying top dollar and making a slight short-term profit.

If I were involved in Bristol Sport, I'd look to be putting City right out there.

I agree. I don't mind paying 23 quid while we're flying high. I would never have paid that if we were rock bottom under O'Driscoll.

I do think the price the Eastenders pay gives a wrong impression. Even though the majority now sit in the same stand as higher paying Williams fans the cheaper tickets were not available to all.

The survey should have calculated the average price for ST that was available to Joe Public, no discounts, no offers, just availability.

Indeed.  Eastend Prices were a PR stunt, that they have had to stick to for this season, next season will be very interesting,   Regardless of what division I'd be amazed if there is a ticket below 350

What would be more Interesting would be the average priced ticket.

Archived