IGNORED

Bit Of Market Research...

zyderiup

Good afternoon

I am producing all kinds of hard cover laminated notebooks and diaries to sell and wanted to gauge the interest in something like the item below.

I am sure the club may have a problem with the use of anything they have the rights too and that may have to be adjusted over a period of time or maybe they can even be sold through the club but for now, I just wanted get some feedback (none have been produced, this is purely photoshop) as to who would be interested in purchasing for themselves or as a gift? Suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.

otib.png

As long as you don't use the original Robin badge or the current one you shouldn't have any problems from the club, the fixtures are Copyright the Football League so they would need to be contacted.

It's a good idea, get a shift on though as it's nearly Christmas! :thumbsup:

Good afternoon

I am producing all kinds of hard cover laminated notebooks and diaries to sell and wanted to gauge the interest in something like the item below.

I am sure the club may have a problem with the use of anything they have the rights too and that may have to be adjusted over a period of time or maybe they can even be sold through the club but for now, I just wanted get some feedback (none have been produced, this is purely photoshop) as to who would be interested in purchasing for themselves or as a gift? Suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.

otib.png

Nice ideas. I want to send you a PM with an idea (I'm a graphic designer by trade) but I've recently activated a new account on here and don't seem to be able to do that. Could you PM me and I can try and reply? Or do you have a website where I send you an email? I realise you won't want to disclose you email address on here though! 

Or, mods, could you help?

Nice ideas. I want to send you a PM with an idea (I'm a graphic designer by trade) but I've recently activated a new account on here and don't seem to be able to do that. Could you PM me and I can try and reply? Or do you have a website where I send you an email? I realise you won't want to disclose you email address on here though! 

Or, mods, could you help?

I think you need about 250 posts before you can use the PM function, and that works both ways I believe, a poster with a higher number cannot contact you. I've seen in the past people have put phone number or email addresses on here and we mods have removed them as soon as both parties have exchanged details. That seems the only way round it.

I think it is a good idea, don't give up on it. I am sure you would be able to sell a few of these in the shop, I am sure the club will be interested. Perhaps you could do a limited edition for a start to see how it goes. I think like it has been mentioned before selling merchandise in the shop. Perhaps you could ask Dave Lloyd as he might give you some advice. Good luck mate.

Archived