IGNORED

International call ups / Swindon next month (Merged)

Go Junior GO

One of the top scorers in this League last season joined us for 750k, Freeman for around 500k. I think those valuations are pie in the sky. If not, you should be pissing this League given how your players are so much better than ours.

From what I remember the league winners are rarely pronounced in October.

I realise, and fully understand, why some of you are creaming your jeans after your impressive start.

if you are in a similar position at the turn of the year you may well be on your way back to the Championship.

But to be fair, with your resources, anything less will be a major bollox

Although this was always going to be the case as it is for any big game. It is one of the benefits of being a season ticket holder and committing so much money up front to the club.

Thats fair enough but cannot commit to every game due to work commitments but have booked this off especially for this game

When I have gone by train previously I've gone when I wanted, even at the other end the Police either just watched us out of the station or kindly suggested a pub 'where all the Bristol were going' that didn't work out too well I remember.

Probably , but will be in short supply. I'm hoping they are so desperate for cahsflow they release more.

Will there be collecting tins?

Archived