IGNORED

Fan Cam

ted

Always makes me wonder why large chunks of our fans when away from home choose to sit.. Not a moan as we are all free to do whatever we wish but theres nothing like seeing a 4,000 stong away following on there feet for 90 mins like..

I was right at the back, I was stood for the whole game.

Always makes me wonder why large chunks of our fans when away from home choose to sit.. Not a moan as we are all free to do whatever we wish but theres nothing like seeing a 4,000 stong away following on there feet for 90 mins like..

Some people are old or disabled but anyone with young(ish) legs shouldn't be on their ass.

My seat was down near the front, would've stood if I was near the back.

Probably because the majority of fans choose to sit when at Ashton Gate. It's only approx 10% who stand.

Archived