IGNORED

Sell Outs This Season

Between heaven and hell

I am going tonight on my mates daughters u19 season ticket. Basically I paid to upgrade it to an adult seat. I was told this can be done if season ticket holders call the club and relinquish their seats. All I had to do was pass my phone to the ticket office and my mate to give his details.

It's Sod's law though isn't it, the season we reduce capacity is being our most successful in a long time and the demand for seats is the highest.

I've not paid that much attention to the whole ground development stuff.

So the Williams is gone next. What does this do for capacity next season?

More or less than we have now?

FAO EnclosureSurge ref Pisa

Yes I was in Pisa back in 92, flew from Gatwick with everyone else and had a cracking trip. Remember a very heavy evening trying to Drink a bar dry down by the station and also an even more memorable hangover the next day. The vision that morning was so impaired even the bloody tower looked straight, that's strong Italian lager for you I suppose.

Also other memories of seeing young well dressed Italian lads getting off their scooters and coming in for a sophisticated espresso while we were all slobbering into our buckets of lager!

Happy Dayz

Yes I was in Pisa back in 92, flew from Gatwick with everyone else and had a cracking trip. Remember a very heavy evening trying to Drink a bar dry down by the station and also an even more memorable hangover the next day. The vision that morning was so impaired even the bloody tower looked straight, that's strong Italian lager for you I suppose.

Also other memories of seeing young well dressed Italian lads getting off their scooters and Grabbing Womens handbags coming in for a sophisticated espresso while we were all slobbering into our buckets of lager!

Happy Dayz

Just a little correction for you there..... 

Also other memories of seeing young well dressed Italian lads getting off their scooters and coming in for a sophisticated espresso while we were all slobbering into our buckets of lager!

Happy Dayz

Strong Italian lager doesn't exist.

Is that a low income fan who chooses to smoke and drink excessively, drives a car he can't afford, chooses a low income for a easier job that gives him a better quality of life or just because it is easier than putting yourself out?

Impossible to determine a class of individuals that would qualify.

I go without smoking, drinking and holidays so that I can buy a season ticket go to away matches. I earn below the national average, would I qualify?

This is why this is a difficult subject. and I 100% understand your view point. However:

Equally I could be from an abusive background, suffer from dyslexia, thrown out of school because 'I did not try hard enough' , and work on a minimum wage, and despite all that I am too proud to ask for help from the state.

So, should this person not be given a chance/opportunity to see their local side at cut price?

Archived