IGNORED

Dressing Room

TauntonTA2

If you are referring to his performance yesterday, I feel it was the only poor one he has had in his limited appearances this season. If you are referring to the unfounded allegations on the other thread, I guess one reads it they want and you clearly want it to confirm your unwarranted criticism.

One does indeed sir, hopefully come January JET will have moved on- my prediction will be to a London based team, possibly Orient, so he can hang out with his homies and live the life of a wanna be ganster.

As previously said in a different thread, thanks for the memories JET

Oh Joy! A rehashed JET thread. As if its not enough to have brand new drivel posted about this boy (Who, incidentally, was the only player playing for the first 15 games last season a point I will not forget).  

Pleeeeaaase can someone switch off this drivel! This is not debate its an excuse for persecution of one of our players!!!!!

Ball 63 and Coventry/Crawley at home are all that I/most are interested in....!

COYR

Oh Joy! A rehashed JET thread. As if its not enough to have brand new drivel posted about this boy (Who, incidentally, was the only player playing for the first 15 games last season a point I will not forget).

Pleeeeaaase can someone switch off this drivel! This is not debate its an excuse for persecution of one of our players!!!!!

Ball 63 and Coventry/Crawley at home are all that I/most are interested in....!

COYR

Heres a thought Oxo, don't read it then!

Persecution??? Pretty strong word that pal.

Ok ok, enough of my thoughts and feelings on the beloved JET.

Til January anyway ;)

Heres a thought Oxo, don't read it then!

Persecution??? Pretty strong word that pal.

Ok ok, enough of my thoughts and feelings on the beloved JET.

Til January anyway ;)

Here's a thought Taunton

Excellent!!

I suspect most will ignore your inane drivel then too! Pal!!

• Admin

Yes I'm sure it's his compatibility and not his attitude has seen him to where he is today!

SC or the players wouldn't support my view?? Enlighten me how you know this to be the case??

Finally, "Newbie" "owe Monkeh more respect " ????

**** off pal

Before you go, once (if?) you've lasted on this forum a little longer, you'll understand the user you eloquently told to "**** off" probably has a darn greater insight as to how the players view JET than you or I.

Before you go, once (if?) you've lasted on this forum a little longer, you'll understand the user you eloquently told to "**** off" probably has a darn greater insight as to how the players view JET than you or I.

If i last on this forum a little longer??!!! You saying I may get banned for telling someone to **** off in the context of a discussion on a forum? If so, grow some, in my mind I haven't personally abused or bullied anyone, nor never would. I will stand my corner and not get intimidated by anyone, let alone people on here, that disagree with my opinions.

I'm sure Monkeh may have a darn greater insight to what the players think about JET, end of the day it's not their opinions that count, it's How SC views JET and judging by game time this season, the view is not fondly!!

If i last on this forum a little longer??!!! You saying I may get banned for telling someone to **** off in the context of a discussion on a forum? If so, grow some, in my mind I haven't personally abused or bullied anyone, nor never would. I will stand my corner and not get intimidated by anyone, let alone people on here, that disagree with my opinions.

I'm sure Monkeh may have a darn greater insight to what the players think about JET, end of the day it's not their opinions that count, it's How SC views JET and judging by game time this season, the view is not fondly!!

don't involve me in your paddy

• Admin

If i last on this forum a little longer??!!! You saying I may get banned for telling someone to fuck off in the context of a discussion on a forum? If so, grow some, in my mind I haven't personally abused or bullied anyone, nor never would. I will stand my corner and not get intimidated by anyone, let alone people on here, that disagree with my opinions.

Telling someone to **** off shouldn't have place in any reasonable discussion on an internet forum, as others have pointed out.

You talk of growing some and then go on to talk about not being intimidated on here. It's an internet forum not a street brawl, calm down a little ok?

(and I wasn't on about Monkeh, just look at the post of yours I quoted - click the arrow in the top right of the quote and it will take you to that post)

Telling someone to **** off shouldn't have place in any reasonable discussion on an internet forum, as others have pointed out.

You talk of growing some and then go on to talk about not being intimidated on here. It's an internet forum not a street brawl, calm down a little ok?

(and I wasn't on about Monkeh, just look at the post of yours I quoted - click the arrow in the top right of the quote and it will take you to that post)

what world do you live in ??!!! Or should I say bubble.

Telling me to calm down??!!!

Yes, you are right, tea time meds needed ;)

what world do you live in ??!!! Or should I say bubble.

Telling me to calm down??!!!

Yes, you are right, tea time meds needed ;)

Take the Red pill, Take the Red pill :)

In the movie The Matrix the main character Neo is offered the choice between a red pill and a blue pill. The blue pill would allow him to remain in the fabricated reality of the Matrix, therefore living the "ignorance of illusion", while the red pill would lead to his escape from the Matrix and into the real world, therefore living the "truth of reality" even though it is a harsher, more difficult life.

Nobody misunderstood anything mate and you're not kidding anybody,either. People here aren't as gullible as you obviously think and we all understood you only too well, thanks.

I'll repeat the point because you still clearly haven't got it yet. You made the mistake of thinking it was OK to write an implied but nasty, unsubstantiated accusation against a named player and you quite rightly got slated for it by just about everybody who read your rubbish, so then instead of doing the decent thing and submitting an honest retraction, you tried to wriggle out of it. You'd already run through the lame dodges of the "I didn't actually say that" (though you did) and the "I'm entitled to my opinion" variety, in a vain attempt to avoid looking a total idiot.

Now you've resorted to the equally tired "I was only having a joke and you lot have no sense of humour" line. Bollocks. There's a very healthy sense of humour alive and well on OTIB: it just you who isn't funny. Nobody's going to laugh at a borderline libelous denigration of an identified player's character, of the kind that can easily start malicious rumours. And for good measure, as a "newbie" you might also want to take note of the fact that the moderators here aren't stupid and don't take kindly to that sort of defamatory material. Do it again and I suspect you won't be a newbie or anything else on this forum for long. Plenty of people have found themselves banned for less.

And I don't need to lighten up, thanks, but when you get your pocket money from your Dad you might want to pop out and treat yourself to a new dictionary. Have a nice weekend and behave yourself.

Clifton Cliff. Head boy-prosecutor- judge -jury and MOD. All wrapped up in nice big words. WOW 

Archived