IGNORED

The Official Barnsley V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Don't know if I should laugh or cry, but the run goes on, Preston need to drop some points.

We've got a tough November coming up but Preston's games are not easy either. They've got to drop some points soon :fingerscrossed:

Rochdale  V  Preston

Swindon  V  Preston

Oldham  V  Preston (Trophy)

Preston  V  Bradford

Bristol City  V  Preston

Yeovil  V  Preston

Far from our best game, but the spirit of this team is awesome, we fought back to equalise. Never say die. We drew despite not playing to our potential..

Onwards and upwards, you Reds.

Flint MOTM....

keep supporting the team, they are playing their part, now lets play ours, get behind the team with the best team spirit we have sen at the Gate for many many maany years.

Still top of the league and still having a laugh..

Preston & Oldham are now showing as potential rivals...

So much to play for, stop ****** moaning, we cant play well every game now can we...

• Like 1

Typical negativity from some on here. Zzzzzzz

I don't think it's (necessarily) negativity . We've played , almost unchanged , all season in a high tempo pressing game. It makes sense to rotate the squad , I think Wilb's has looked tired in a couple of games late on and if we have the players why not use them. I'm not talking mass changes but why not give JET a start for Wilbs one week , then rest Elliot the next.  

It's just to try and keep them going for as long as possible. I very much doubt we'd get through the season playing just 14 players.  

The great thing is they keep going and no one will want a rest , We've not reached a third of the way into the season , there is a long way to go.