IGNORED

The Official Barnsley V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Why for Freeman???

Our player who looks most likely to create something?...

Pathetic. Wilbraham has done not a lot the last few games, give the poor lad a rest.

Albie will play every minute of every game so that he can get his "20 goal season". Not right but that's my opinion. He's not done much the last few games but still played every minute of them.

In all fairness it's not like we've been a team who have earned a massive unbeaten streak like we have, defending just isn't up to scratch still and we've been relying heavily on winning by scoring high, now we've only got one today and it looks like the run can end. We have to improve as a defensive team, we will not get promoted if we can't defend!

Hilarious! How does scoring more than your opponents not earn you an unbeaten run..?!

In all fairness it's not like we've been a team who have earned a massive unbeaten streak like we have, defending just isn't up to scratch still and we've been relying heavily on winning by scoring high, now we've only got one today and it looks like the run can end. We have to improve as a defensive team, we will not get promoted if we can't defend!

Said the same the other day.

Dont get me wrong, its great how well weve done so far, but were suspect at the back big time and Wilbs has been found out a little lately.

Ive read a few posts on here lately saying we were gonna stuff someone soon. Quite the opposite....I think this defeat has been a long time coming. We dont control games enough

Not exactly surprising we haven't been great in recent weeks and sound pretty awful today.

Very suprised the likes of Wilbs seem undroppable when he has done next to nothing for the past 3/4 weeks.

Next to nothing, apart from be part of a team that has scored 3 goals in all apart from 2 of our last god knows how many games..?!

I forgot just what crap people on here talk when we are losing.

Hilarious! How does scoring more than your opponents not earn you an unbeaten run..?!

I never said that was the reason we didn't deserve it, our performances have not been that of a team who are dominant, we've had a fair bit of luck to go as long as we have.

As I said, our scoring has been great, we've been prolific but what happens when we're not.... today is a good example. We score 1, but concede 2. The best teams always have a good defence, ours is average but has weaknesses and I think come the end of the season we'll be in play offs position, not automatic promotion because we are not solid in defence where it really counts.

Dont get me wrong, its great how well weve done so far, but were suspect at the back big time and Wilbs has been found out a little lately.

Ive read a few posts on here lately saying we were gonna stuff someone soon. Quite the opposite....I think this defeat has been a long time coming. We dont control games enough

Has the game finished?

We haven't lost yet, be positive!

• Like 1