IGNORED

This Could Be Our "wobble"

Major Isewater

I don't think winning 3/6 and drawing the other 3/6 is a big enough differential spike in the overall trend of the 15 we've played to class it as a 'wobble' .  So no wobble here.

If/when we do (the experts all think we will) hit a wobble, this will be my message to me otib homies:

wobble.png

Its a funny thing!

I kind of understand the OPs point and commend his optimism!

However, I continually hear people say we did not play 'that well' and there is more to come!

Personally I believe this team has barely reached third gear yet and there is a lot more to come. The fact they are 15 unbeaten (25 really) while not really hitting the top gear that many people think they have is remarkable!

Long may it continue COYR

As Cotterill pointed out post match yesterday, the unbeaten run adds pressure to the team. Now I wouldnt ever want to see City lose but when they do I'll be disappointed but at the same time kinda relieved that the run is over.

We should all remember that two wins and a defeat earns twice the amount of points as three draws.

As for the 'wobble'- this run of two draws ain't it by a long chalk.

Ah.... the Jah

Robbo, you must have been down "with da kidz" or is that just your limited public image?

I do like a bit of Wobble, mate. Although if you read his autobiography Memoirs Of A Geezer he does come across as a bit of a cockney wankah, sadly.

I do like a bit of Wobble, mate. Although if you read his autobiography Memoirs Of A Geezer he does come across as a bit of a cockney wankah, sadly.

Some things are best left alone- I bought Coppell's biography after he came to BS3 but when he lye walked after game 2  I was still on first chapter so threw it on the fire.

I've bought Anger is an energy but haven't opened it yet as I'm nervous that what little respect I've got left for JR after his butter ads may also melt away....

Some things are best left alone- I bought Coppell's biography after he came to BS3 but when he lye walked after game 2 I was still on first chapter so threw it on the fire.

I've bought Anger is an energy but haven't opened it yet as I'm nervous that what little respect I've got left for JR after his butter ads may also melt away....

The first book he did No Blacks, No Dogs, No Irish was an entertaining read, albeit one that was an "unreliable memoir".

Archived