IGNORED

The Ball's In Your Court Jose

Champion Dung Spreader

Picture this: pre-match team talk away dressing room Old Trafford Sunday 26/10/14 - "Who is this guy Cotterill? - he sounds like Eddy Grundy - I'm not going to beaten by this yokel ...I'm the special one..."

I think you will find Chelsea have loaned in fielding, little, ayling, flint, Williams, Bryan, smith, Elliott, freeman, agard and Wilbraham just before our next home game.

**** the champions league, Chelski have Bigger fish to fry.. when have they ever one the Anglo Scottish cup?

This could be the defining moment in the Special ones career

I think you will find Chelsea have loaned in fielding, little, ayling, flint, Williams, Bryan, smith, Elliott, freeman, agard and Wilbraham just before our next home game.

**** the champions league, Chelski have Bigger fish to fry.. when have they ever one the Anglo Scottish cup?

This could be the defining moment in the Special ones career

I bet they've never won the Welsh Cup either, T. Or the Freight Rover Trophy, if it comes to that!

Or the Gloucester Cup / Anglo-Scottish..Although both clubs won trophies at Wembley 1986......Chelsea (Full Members Cup) & City (FRT)....

And they could only manage to gain a one goal difference victory. Not a lovely three goal ones like our red heroes.

Think back to 1990, City going from promotion from this division and hitting three past Chelsea in the FA Cup;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9-1ZRpiox8

One of my favourite games that. Robbie Turner was unplayable. Loved Super Bobs miss kick when Beasant spilled it, thought Super Bob was going to take his head off. Nearly got bricked on the way out past the Chelsea fans, animals. Need a lie down now as I've gone a bit dizzy :noexp:  must be the HD quality :laughcont:

See Chelski dropped points by conceding  a late equalizer against the sort of team they really should be beating

Recent results are just papering over the cracks as they have weaknesses and need to make changes sooner rather than later.

:whistle:

See Chelski dropped points by conceding  a late equalizer against the sort of team they really should be beating

Recent results are just papering over the cracks as they have weaknesses and need to make changes sooner rather than later.

:whistle:

No doubt they're considering changing formation, dropping players and criticising others...

Archived