IGNORED

The White Kit

The Casual Connoisseur

• Admin

So, I think I've been to pretty much almost every away game this season, my memory is t the best but can someone please remind me of when we last wore the White away kit?

I seem to remember a lot of purple and lime, and and a bit of red and white, but no White away shirt??????

Help.

Only time it was worn was at Cheltenham in pre season

Bit naughty really for people who brought the white one at the start of season,thinking it would be worn more

Maybe the players feel able to 'pick each other out' easier wearing Purple or Red?

As long as we keep getting results away from home I imagine anyone who bought the white shirt will be happy whatever colour we are playing in.

They can still wear it to away games.

They can even wear it to home games if they want.

You can but people buy the replica kits to feel part of the team when they are playing. People who go to away games would have bought the White replica kit thinking that at the majority of away games where the home team plays in Red we would be in white.

The club lied to the fans and then made the new away kit "limited edition" meaning the people who bought the White kit were ripped off and bought a kit we may not wear all season

You can but people buy the replica kits to feel part of the team when they are playing. People who go to away games would have bought the White replica kit thinking that at the majority of away games where the home team plays in Red we would be in white.

The club lied to the fans and then made the new away kit "limited edition" meaning the people who bought the White kit were ripped off and bought a kit we may not wear all season

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Why can people not stop complaining?

after a bleak few years we are top, unbeaten, and off the field operating smoothly and the club is actually listening to fans and now we have to moan that some people might be upset that we dont wear white?

I agree however that the club shop do need to take note,  they need to start selling guides to growing a pair.  

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Why can people not stop complaining?

after a bleak few years we are top, unbeaten, and off the field operating smoothly and the club is actually listening to fans and now we have to moan that some people might be upset that we dont wear white?

I agree however that the club shop do need to take note,  they need to start selling guides to growing a pair.  

Why should people sit back and take being mugged off because the club is finally winning games?

Why should people sit back and take being mugged off because the club is finally winning games?

I don't understand why anyone would feel 'mugged off' over this though fella. I could understand feeling pissed off if you paid good money for a shirt and it fell apart in the wash but as far as I know the club never make any promises about how often the away shirt will be used.

Even if a shirt is marketed as the official away shirt it doesn't mean the club will favour it over the red shirt away from home if wearing red is an option.

Archived