IGNORED

The White Kit

The Casual Connoisseur

Haha at this thread. Wet boy season.

Also added value if we don't wear the white shirt at all. It must mean:

We went unbeaten all season.

Most likely got promoted.

Pissed off the loser(s) who can't accept that there is more than one reason to buy a footy shirt and that their team didn't match with some of the fans lololololol.

Just to confirm - I buy a City shirt normally because:

1. I'm a City fan

2. I like the shirt

3. I'm 'about due' buying one

4. Sometimes good for holidays to represent ;)

And definitely not so I can match/replicate those on the pitch. It almost makes it sound as if I would 'look up' to these players. **** no!

I'm wearing the white shirt right now and I don't give a two hoots that we aren't using it. It's a nice smart football shirt that I can wear casually regardless of whether the team are using it or not. And as for matching the actual team, I mostly wear away shirts to our home games as I collect them (yeah I'm the guy in the Williams who always has a shirt that no one has seen for 20 years). Is a football shirt not fashion innit?

People do something I dont so they must be strange?

Of course people buy the shirt to match what the players will be wearing or there wouldn't be a business for replica strips. If someone goes to more away game or could only afford 1 kit they may have gone for the White away kit which may now not be worn all season.

I regularly wear the black adidas shirt from last season.

I attended no away matches last season, only home. 

I never saw city play in the shirt.

I am, of course, outraged that City would do such a thing as only wear the red shirt at Ashton Gate when I was clearly wearing the black one. 

I regularly wear the black adidas shirt from last season.

I attended no away matches last season, only home. 

I never saw city play in the shirt.

I am, of course, outraged that City would do such a thing as only wear the red shirt at Ashton Gate when I was clearly wearing the black one. 

Are you a bit dim?

Are you a bit dim?

Yes, hence why I am so frustrated that the team never seem to want to match kit with me.

I have last seasons black adidas shirt, a white/grey puma one and a yellow/green TFG one.  

The club are treating me incredibly unfairly by refusing to wear any of these shirts this season and I for one am appalled. 

Archived