IGNORED

The 20 Fiercest Rivalries In English Football - According To The Telegraph

mrevans

Thought that was a reasonable position for the Bristol derby to be fair..

If both club's were in the Championship/Premierl league.

HA HA HA HA HA HA. HA HA HA!!!!!!!

That is a good one mate! Either that or you have been taking things you shouldn't have.

"Both clubs" you crack me up!!!!!

Classic!!

Rovers vs horses?

In all seriousness, what is a measure of ferocity? Is it the standard at which the matches are played? What's at stake? History? Club firms?

Everyone would have a different opinion based on how you define the ferocity of a football rivalry.[/quote

Dont sat that, cuz with the recent fall of R*vers, we would be ranked at about 57th,

]

Surprised Leeds V Man U wasn't in the mix - pure hatred

Too true. When Leeds were in  league 1, their game at Oldham had to be played in midweek as Greater Manchester Constab would not let Leeds play in their area on a Saturday!.

Missing from that list though is Chesterfield v Mansfield. That game always has trouble at it and locals tell you the M1 was built just to keep them apart.

Now that is a tasty Tavern !

Indeed. Last match of the season, I beat their darts captain, turned to my team, and said "I told you I'd win one this season".

When I saw his face, I thought he'd kill me, but he turned on his teammates instead. They were p1ssing themselves laughing. Turned out it was the only game he'd lost all season.

PS We didn't hang about...

Indeed. Last match of the season, I beat their darts captain, turned to my team, and said "I told you I'd win one this season".

When I saw his face, I thought he'd kill me, but he turned on his teammates instead. They were p1ssing themselves laughing. Turned out it was the only game he'd lost all season.

PS We didn't hang about...

After giving a hiding, hope you are now out of hiding !

Archived