IGNORED

Top 3 Films

WTFiGO!?!

Sexy Beast

In Bruges

Almost Famous

Those are the three I probably end up recomend the most as people may not have seen them.

Very difficult to pick top 3 films... So many classics already mentioned and no mention of films such as American history X, Chopper, A Prophet, Donnie Darko, Dark Knight, Inglourious Basterds, Inception etc (he says after a quick glance over at the DVDs) 

Many cracking films already mentioned that would make a top 3, 5 or 10!

On a nostalgic note from when I was a little un'.....

The Goonies

Weird Science

Breakfast Club

Never seen this one, but happened to be in Astoria, Oregon earlier this summer and the Yanks I was with got very excited about taking a detour to go see the house.  Came back home, figured I would give the film a go, got about 10mins in and ditched it.  Is it worth sticking with?

Never seen this one, but happened to be in Astoria, Oregon earlier this summer and the Yanks I was with got very excited about taking a detour to go see the house. Came back home, figured I would give the film a go, got about 10mins in and ditched it. Is it worth sticking with?

Yes.

Never seen this one, but happened to be in Astoria, Oregon earlier this summer and the Yanks I was with got very excited about taking a detour to go see the house. Came back home, figured I would give the film a go, got about 10mins in and ditched it. Is it worth sticking with?

Looks like a nice part of the states. Personally I could understand an adult watching it today for the first time to not really see what the fuss was all about, at worst it's a nice family movie. If you first saw it as a kid in the 80s then it has a special place in most people's collections.

It was on the other weekend and I sat and watched it again. It has to be considered a kids classic for me.

Archived