IGNORED

Mark Little

coxyboy

Sorry to say but he is the weak link in our team. Never a right back or wing back. Work rate poor, lazy and 3 times i watched him 5 yards from the ball and player just watching. Average going forward and defensively clueless. Probably will get shot down but watched every game at home and how he was MOM today I will never know.

This is a joke right?

The MOM award did baffle me a little bit... But he probably has one of the highest work rates in our team so that point is ridiculous. He often beats his man to put a cross in and defensively I think he is sound. Were you watching the Oldham right back by any chance? Would make more sense...

This is a joke right?

The MOM award did baffle me a little bit... But he probably has one of the highest work rates in our team so that point is ridiculous. He often beats his man to put a cross in and defensively I think he is sound. Were you watching the Oldham right back by any chance? Would make more sense...

This.

This is a joke right?

So the mom baffled u but its still a joke ? Watch him without the ball and at times he makes Jeta work rate look inpressive , take of the red specs and actually look at the game

So the mom baffled u but its still a joke ? Watch him without the ball and at times he makes Jeta work rate look inpressive , take of the red specs and actually look at the game

Listen to SC. He wants wingbacks to push on hence Bryan and Little getting caught high up the pitch. No little effort from Little, just staying high up the pitch as instructed. Hes a bit clumsy on the ball but no lack of effort from ANY player today. 16 unbeaten clearly not good enough. Get back to supporting Manure or Chelski on the telly.

Listen to SC. He wants wingbacks to push on hence Bryan and Little getting caught high up the pitch. No little effort from Little, just staying high up the pitch as instructed. Hes a bit clumsy on the ball but no lack of effort from ANY player today. 16 unbeaten clearly not good enough. Get back to supporting Manure or Chelski on the telly.

Thanks but I won't embarrass you with A; how long I've supported team or B: level of football I played and my coaching badges, u clearly must be one of the numptys who's mussus allowed you out on a one off and u probably say in a restricted view seat

Think he has been his own worse enemy by starting his career with us playing so well. He isnt playing as well as we have seen him play.

Certainly not a weak link but certainly needs to rediscover thay form from the first month or so.

Hopefully an extra rest over the international weekend wl see him come back on top form.

Thanks but I won't embarrass you with A; how long I've supported team or B: level of football I played and my coaching badges, u clearly must be one of the numptys who's mussus allowed you out on a one off and u probably say in a restricted view seat

Ha. The old coaching badges and how long ive watched malarkey. Self importance shining through. OTIB is for opinions. Mine is hes doing fine yours is he isnt. UEFA A/B whatever means bugger all. Hang on, ive played higher than downs league, ST holder for 24 years, am i qualified?! Ah right, clearly not. Is SC happy with ML? Let me see, hes played pretty much EVERY game this season, good enough for me. Keep your badges, we've all watched zillions of hours of football, im glad your qualified with the UEFA bullsh1t. Congratulations Mr Qualified!

Sorry to say but he is the weak link in our team. Never a right back or wing back. Work rate poor, lazy and 3 times i watched him 5 yards from the ball and player just watching. Average going forward and defensively clueless. Probably will get shot down but watched every game at home and how he was MOM today I will never know.

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/alcohol/Pages/Alcoholsupport.aspx

Mark Little has been one of our best players this season and one of the reasons we are in the position we are in. Tbh I don't care how many coaching badges you got or how long you supported City if you can't see that mark little is one of our best players don't bother coming to the games anymore give your ticket to someone who is going to get behind the team. We are 16 games unbeaten for goodness sake. I despair at our fans sometimes I really do :(

I got my tufty club badge and am allowed down the shops on my own. Does that qualify me to watch football oh great one?

He was poor again yesterday I thought. To be honest he is a poor footballer but gets by at this level because of his pace and power. He never gets his head up and just tries to run straight through opponents. I do think he's looking tired though and his performances have dropped recently, certainly time for him to have a rest with the cup games coming up. 

I came first in my year 1 60 metres and once won a tv phone in to see who could burp the most times in 20 seconds.

Am I qualified too?

Archived