IGNORED

Next 3 League Games- Predictions

fabio

Three toughies. We never seem to get anything from Swindon. Until yesterday I would have said Preston would be one of the toughest tests of the season but were seemingly thrashed by Rochdale. Posh is one of those teams that everyone expects but seem to under achieve. Still think we can win all these games but realistically I think a win and two draws. :fingerscrossed:  :fingerscrossed:

I had forgotten we had two cup games before our next league match.. those two might have some sort of bearing on the next three matches in question in terms of confidence, continued momentum and fitness. That said we fully expect the boss to rest a few key players for the Paint Pot Trophy. We are away to the Gills and often find it hard to get a win down there.. My 5 predictions are as follows:-

77213-3174.png 1-1 A - FA CUP

459871213-3204.png 3-1 H - JP

40213-3148.png 2-2 A - FL1

prestonlogo213-3096.png 2-0 H - FL1

84213-3138.png 1-1 A - FL1

if we have a replay against the Gills do we play them in between any of those league matches?

I had forgotten we had two cup games before our next league match.. those two might have some sort of bearing on the next three matches in question in terms of confidence, continued momentum and fitness. That said we fully expect the boss to rest a few key players for the Paint Pot Trophy. We are away to the Gills and often find it hard to get a win down there.. My 5 predictions are as follows:-

if we have a replay against the Gills do we play them in between any of those league matches?

Great. If we draw I'll have a chance to see Gillingham again :( FFS win the first game, lads...

Depends if we change the team for the cup or not.

Change and win, will Cotts then stick to that winning team?

No changes and an injury or a bit of tiredness with 5 games in 20 days...

Up till recently I thought Pboro would be its habitual really tough game...now I think that one is there for the taking, depending on how we fare v ST and PNE.

1 W 1 D 1 L for me.

http://thenatchwall.wordpress.com/

Funny how we will have played two teams in a row both managed by former players whose Dads managed us whilst their sons played for us.

I'll take W L D and 4 points.

I don't care who eventually beats us in the league so long as it isn't swindle.

Amazing coincidence and well spotted (although I don't think that Mark Cooper {whilst on our books} actually played for us).

Definitely, the 2nd Round Proper is on Sat. 6th December.

We wouldn't be playing any first round replay in the midweek ( would be Dec. 2nd) just before the next round so with the JPT next week that only leaves 2 midweeks free between the rounds.

Either Tues. 18th, between the Swindon and Preston games, or Tuesday 25th, though we then have the Friday night Peterboro' game to follow quickly on the Friday.

So it looks like Tues. 19th would be City's first choice.

Looking at their fixtures Gillingham are also free on both the 18th and 25th.

Archived