IGNORED

Next 3 League Games- Predictions

fabio

For a bit of fun and as we are still top I thought we could do our predictions for the 3 biggest games of the season coming up

If we are still unbeaten after these then surely we will be well set to continue to Christmas with Crawley crew and Yeovil up after that.

My predictions are as follows

Swindon - city win

Preston - draw

Pbourgh - city win on sky scoring a few

These 3 games aren't that make or break. To win automatic promotion 85 points is normally enough. That means that we need about 49 points from 30 games; 14 wins, 7 draws and 9 defeats should see across the line. We could lose all three of these games and still comfortably be promoted.

These 3 games aren't that make or break. To win automatic promotion 85 points is normally enough. That means that we need about 49 points from 30 games; 14 wins, 7 draws and 9 defeats should see across the line. We could lose all three of these games and still comfortably be promoted.

Can you honestly see us being beat NINE times?????

Can you honestly see us being beat NINE times?????

I've seen us beat at least NINETY times :(

The point about three draws is that we're playing our main competitors. A defeat for us is a gain for them. In those circumstances a draw isn't a bad result.

I've seen us beat at least NINETY times :(

The point about three draws is that we're playing our main competitors. A defeat for us is a gain for them. In those circumstances a draw isn't a bad result.

Fair enough :laugh: I don't think we will draw all 3 though but we will see as long as were still top that's what matters.

Swindon - draw - never seen us play well there

Preston - win - raising our game

Pbourgh - draw - they'll raise their game

Wouldn't it be nice if we played Swindon as just one more step on the way to the Second Division rather than as a local derby? Just saying, like...

Swindon has score draw written all over it.

Preston has a narrow win City win written all over it to.

Posh has a comfortable City away win written all over as well.

Don't know what some forum users are worried about....

Somebody better take the spray off that kid!

Yesterday was a big game imho.

We haven't been playing particularly well recently but getting points.

Pre game, everyone I was with agreed that we thought City would lose to Oldham...we seemed to be going slightly backwards.

How much did that team prove us wrong with yesterdays performance. They dug in...as if they knew they hadn't been playing to the best of there ability.

I'm going for 2 draws and a win.

Archived