IGNORED

Pre Match Music

Slacker

You say that some players music wouldn't be suitable, but then again if you play old music the youngsters won't like it and vice versa.

Surely it's about variety, so playing the newer stuff occasionally won't do no harm. Perhaps it can be part of the city video's where winner of head to head chooses song at next home game?

So long as final countdown isn't played ever again I'm happy!

haha! I dont think I will ever have the guts to play that ever again after what happened last time! Im just glad O'Driscoll stopped short of actually naming and shaming me in the interviews!

All water under the bridge now....

Oh was that you that played that! I thought the guy that did it would have got the boot! That was one thing I absolutely agreed with o'driscoll on, sorry Tim! wasn't the best choice in my eyes!

As for massive attack suggestion above, great suggestion!

Oh was that you that played that! I thought the guy that did it would have got the boot! That was one thing I absolutely agreed with O'Driscoll on, sorry Tim! wasn't the best choice in my eyes!

As for massive attack suggestion above, great suggestion!

O'Driscoll said Always Look On The Bright Side was "an insult" whereas the real insult was expecting people to pay to watch the brand of football he served up.

Classic displacement activity by the Black Country Sniffer.

Its Elbow - First Steps.

We wanted to use it for ages but felt it was too soon after the Olympics before this season. But with the new stand being built and a new team being built by Steve Cotterill and the management team (on top of all the new Bristol Sport ventures).... myself and DaveL felt it was the right time to introduce it. Its the "First steps" to a new beginning at Ashton Gate.

We are always open to suggestions and no against change in the future... but while we are unbeaten and everything is going well - there are no plans to change anything!

Glad the majority of fans seem to approve of it!

Please keep playing it! Reminds me vividly of the 2012 Olympics and everything that was brilliant about that summer. It builds perfectly and is ideal for just before the teams come out. Perfect choice for me!

Archived