IGNORED

Cotterill

Langford Red

Thank you for letting us know you will be playing the Reserves like against Oxford

I can now save my money

I have no time for the FA cup

We have a better chance with the JPT against Wimbledon

As I now know a Reserve team will be put out against Wimbledon I will not be attending and saving my money as I can spend it on better things than the Reserves

Thank you again

You're just jealous because Cheshire oaks is better.

The issue is with timing I guess.  If you either didn't have the JPT this week, or didn't have the restrictions on the number of changes then we no doubt would have seen a full strength team tomorrow.  The fact is that to be able to make wholesale changes for Tuesday, we have to field a weakened side in the FA cup, which is a shame, as financially a run would be very good, but not as good as promotion which has to be the main aim as we pretty much all agree.

You never know though....maybe our second string will win both matches!

No problem from me, my view on the reserves:

Richards - goalkeeper, not seen him play but think he's decent

Osborne - good defender, decent he is, got injured but he's decent again now

El Abd - had a less than decent start but pretty decent now I think

Cunningham - decent irish international

Wagstaff - never stops running (a decent attribute I'm sure you'll agree)

JET - some say he's lazy but personally I think he's always been pretty decent

I am scared if he puts out that team we simply won't have enough cover and while Waggers can feed The JET he cannot propel us to victory all on his own. I suppose the formation would look something like this...

Richards

Os El Cunners

Waggs

JET

a 1,3,1,1 formation

Hmmm... you might be on to something there though. I mean we are BCFC and we are TOP of the LEAGUE ... and we are playing a tiddly team.

Just imagine the outcry if the reserves hadn't been played in a tournament we have no chance of winning FFS, some of these players need proper game time in case they are needed at some stage during the season and to prove to the manager they are good enough when given a chance, so far one failure and one success.

Me I can't wait for the jihad from the fundamentalists when we have our first defeat in the league.

Just imagine the outcry if the reserves hadn't been played in a tournament we have no chance of winning FFS, some of these players need proper game time in case they are needed at some stage during the season and to prove to the manager they are good enough when given a chance, so far one failure and one success.

Me I can't wait for the jihad from the fundamentalists when we have our first defeat in the league.

Haha! It's gonna be the only thing to off set the disappointment of ending our run.

I predict this team for tomorrow,

Fielding

Ayling CB Flint CB Williams CB

Wynter RWB Cunningham LWB

Smith CM Pack

Jet ACM

Burns CF Agard CF

I agree with this - maybe a place for Osbourne, too? - but I hpe JET gets a good run out...

He's certainly set off for the game in style: http://thenatchwall.wordpress.com/

You Reds!

Archived