IGNORED

Cotterill

Langford Red

Thank you for letting us know you will be playing the Reserves like against Oxford

I can now save my money

I have no time for the FA cup

We have a better chance with the JPT against Wimbledon

As I now know a Reserve team will be put out against Wimbledon I will not be attending and saving my money as I can spend it on better things than the Reserves

Thank you again

Thank you for letting us know you will be playing the Reserves like against Oxford

I can now save my money

As I now know a Reserve team will be put out against Wimbledon I will not be attending and saving my money as I can spend it on better things than the Reserves

Thank you again

sand in your vagina?

Our squad isn't big enough to have any real 'reserves' - They're all just squad players who've contributed to the positive atmosphere around the club and the dressing room, and have performed when given a chance as substitutes. If the decision is to rotate the squad slightly and give some of these players the playing time that they probably deserve, then it's fine with me.

We need to play them to give them game time, no issue at all. Some may make a case for making the league squad, surely we want more than our 1st 11 playing competitive matches? Keeps the squad happy and allows them to make their claim for the 1st team.

I can now save my money

Thank you again

The league should and is top priority.

I'm not enthusiastic about either cup match but trust Cotterill to select the right teams.

I can now save my money

Thank you again

No offence...but aren't we Bristol City Football 'Club' and not Bristol City 'First Team'?

Surely we support the 'Club'?

What a great opportunity to watch how good the rest of our Club are?

We have three games in 8 days the last one against one of our main challengers. It is obvious we will make changes. Osborne, Cunningham, JET among the other obvious ones need games. I'm not sure I see any of them as reserves more as first team players currently not starting games!

Personally I would love an FA cup run and I suspect so would JL and SL, I further suspect this plays into SC's plans on picking the team!....JPT run great but I always view being in that competition as highlighting failure for obvious reasons, nevertheless if it helps to get players match ready for when the injuries start (and they will) then it gets my vote!

No problem from me, my view on the reserves:

Richards - goalkeeper, not seen him play but think he's decent

Osborne - good defender, decent he is, got injured but he's decent again now

El Abd - had a less than decent start but pretty decent now I think

Cunningham - decent irish international

Wagstaff - never stops running (a decent attribute I'm sure you'll agree)

JET - some say he's lazy but personally I think he's always been pretty decent

Archived