IGNORED

This Just About Sums Up The Bunch Of ***** That Run The Uk

Esmond Million's Bung

Indeed. Me and you don't see eye-to-eye about much on the non-football forum, but that's pretty ******* shabby

The difference is I think they are all a bunch of *****, I just happen to trust Labour the least of all, but hey they don't need my help at the moment Ed is doing a terrific job surging ahead in the polls. The rosette I wear is a BCFC one.

That might be actual councillors but trust me, I work for the council, last year we had 1%, they're still arguing about this years, but it's going to be 1% again going by what I've seen.

I work for the council to dolly, I believe the latest offer is 2.20% plus a lump sum and the end of this month. That's is its accepted

I work for the council to dolly, I believe the latest offer is 2.20% plus a lump sum and the end of this month. That's is its accepted

The 2.2% is essentially 1.1% because we haven't had anything this year. That goes with the 1% in 2013 and 3 years of 0% before that. In the context of the economy I don't think it's terrible, but it winds me up how Osborne can stand up in parliament and crow about how wages are now increasing in line with inflation, as he did earlier this year, then offer public sector workers a pay rise significantly below inflation

The difference is I think they are all a bunch of *****, I just happen to trust Labour the least of all, but hey they don't need my help at the moment Ed is doing a terrific job surging ahead in the polls. The rosette I wear is a BCFC one.

You mean labour the party that actually brought in the minimum wage?

No, that's not true, I'm not having any of that. Westminster politicians have told us that we are all living longer, there, they said it so it must be true. Thank god we are now all working longer so we don't quite get there though eh.

Funny thing was, I don't remember that being on any of the lying shitbags policies going into the last general election. If successive governments hadn't raided the pension pot perhaps there would be some money for the pensioners to live a decent life.

funny ain't it, "we are living longer", the older generation had better diets, I bet you anything the life expectancy starts dropping quite quickly with obesity/heart disease/cancer and very unhealthy habits of today's youth through to 40 somethings.  Lots of young kid sat on their arses playing Playstation xbox etc, 

Hey ho, all good innit!  Tell you what, you see hell of a lot of obese kids nowadays, in my day you saw maybe 1 or 2 in the whole school year.

fact of the matter they should be going down the take the pension earlier route, so there is a chance for the young to get into the employment market, rather rely on the old to prop it up, hey they may even invest back into getting young kids real work experience with apprenticeships, rather than wet behind the ears uni grads!

The 2.2% is essentially 1.1% because we haven't had anything this year. That goes with the 1% in 2013 and 3 years of 0% before that. In the context of the economy I don't think it's terrible, but it winds me up how Osborne can stand up in parliament and crow about how wages are now increasing in line with inflation, as he did earlier this year, then offer public sector workers a pay rise significantly below inflation

My union did some research and worked out that since 2008 with all the pay freezes etc we have in effect, had a 20% pay cut.

My union did some research and worked out that since 2008 with all the pay freezes etc we have in effect, had a 20% pay cut.

Well on the one hand I would say "well, they would say that wouldn't they?" but it's true to an extent. I do begrudge the pay freezes entirely as they happened in the private sector too. What pisses me off is when the government try and make political capital from crowing about UK wages exceeding inflation and then giving the people directly and indirectly employed by then a pay rise which is nowhere near it, all the while making thousands of them unemployed

Well on the one hand I would say "well, they would say that wouldn't they?" but it's true to an extent. I do begrudge the pay freezes entirely as they happened in the private sector too. What pisses me off is when the government try and make political capital from crowing about UK wages exceeding inflation and then giving the people directly and indirectly employed by then a pay rise which is nowhere near it, all the while making thousands of them unemployed

and meanwhile to really rub our noses in it the ***** that caused it all in the first place are still getting ******* great meaty bonuses.

Archived