IGNORED

This Just About Sums Up The Bunch Of ***** That Run The Uk

Esmond Million's Bung

and meanwhile to really rub our noses in it the ***** that caused it all in the first place are still getting ******* great meaty bonuses.

Well quite. Looking back, I can't help thinking it would have been cheaper for the government to just let one or two of the banks fail, gaurantee all high street and business accounts and told the rest of the banking sector to sort themselves out. I suspect things would have changed a lot quicker and a lot more in 'our' favour

To be honest all the money that's been taken out of public services will just go back in if Labour control the next government and then the cycle will start again. It ***** me off immensely that an opportunity to reshape a more sustainable public sector has been completely missed through a combination of a short-sighted and ideologically driven government and incompetent local government management. But that is perhaps a discussion for another thread on another day

Well quite. Looking back, I can't help thinking it would have been cheaper for the government to just let one or two of the banks fail, gaurantee all high street and business accounts and told the rest of the banking sector to sort themselves out. I suspect things would have changed a lot quicker and a lot more in 'our' favour

To be honest all the money that's been taken out of public services will just go back in if Labour control the next government and then the cycle will start again. It ***** me off immensely that an opportunity to reshape a more sustainable public sector has been completely missed through a combination of a short-sighted and ideologically driven government and incompetent local government management. But that is perhaps a discussion for another thread on another day

I agree, unfortunately it would never happen because of the below, we are being arse ****** twice by these people.

The richest 1% who own 99% of the worlds wealth, in the main own the banks that caused this mess, so the borrowed money is to ensure the 1% keeps their wealth and who lent/guaranteed most of these loans and stands to profit for years to come?, you've got it the 1%.

Public sector would be better run if they stripped out the layers of middle management, and employed department heads with experience in the areas they look after, but no, they employ department heads on a different criteria, many of whom have no understanding of how their department runs or fits together.  Any change decreed from above automatically get the answer yes, where as if any departmental head worth his salt would be able to say no, or there is a better way of doing it.  Unfortunately  this never happens in my experience in the public sector workplace.  Hey great, you can budget, all a bit pointless if you don't understand your department!

It has been this way since the year dot,  change that, and you will get a better service, with less cost with people that know driving the changes.

Public sector would be better run if they stripped out the layers of middle management, and employed department heads with experience in the areas they look after, but no, they employ department heads on a different criteria, many of whom have no understanding of how their department runs or fits together. Any change decreed from above automatically get the answer yes, where as if any departmental head worth his salt would be able to say no, or there is a better way of doing it. Unfortunately this never happens in my experience in the public sector workplace. Hey great, you can budget, all a bit pointless if you don't understand your department!

It has been this way since the year dot, change that, and you will get a better service, with less cost with people that know driving the changes.

Reassuring to know that the situation is the same throughout the public sector. And depressing too

Archived