IGNORED

Nathan Thompson

ciderbeans

why don't you watch the clip properly he wasn't the last man and the guy wasn't through on goal either another incompetent ref and justice rightly reversed so he can play against you lot.

Yes you got the advantage as we have our best two midfield players out and couldn't have come at a worst time but I'm hoping after last Saturdays result we will have a very different and fired up bunch of players ready to do battle against you lot.

why don't you watch the clip properly he wasn't the last man and the guy wasn't through on goal either another incompetent ref and justice rightly reversed so he can play against you lot.

Yes you got the advantage as we have our best two midfield players out and couldn't have come at a worst time but I'm hoping after last Saturdays result we will have a very different and fired up bunch of players ready to do battle against you lot.

In the clip he does look the last man, there is another defender in shot but further back making Thompson the last man.

I recommend an eye optician ASAP

was it a goal scoring oppertunity? because if it wasn't then its a yellow card 

He was clearly the last man, which Bilko said he wasn't.. unless there's a player not in shot of the camera angle, It's similar to Kyle Naughtons red card against Stoke for Tottenham, I bet that doesn't get turned over

was it a goal scoring oppertunity? because if it wasn't then its a yellow card 

And that is slightly ironic because, had he received a yellow card (which could not have been appealed), he would have been suspended for our game. As it is, he receives neither a red nor a yellow card and is available to play on Saturday! 

iron man - were you at the game - No you weren't and what you saw on the clip on line doesn't show the covering players. Anyway if you lot know the rules he cant receive a yellow if he gets a straight Red.

We still have our best two players missing in the most crucial position centre of midfield if you turn us over Saturday we will have to make it our turn at your place when we play you there.

We got four points off you last season so im hoping we can do the same this season or even better a nice 6 points.

iron man - were you at the game - No you weren't and what you saw on the clip on line doesn't show the covering players. Anyway if you lot know the rules he cant receive a yellow if he gets a straight Red.

We still have our best two players missing in the most crucial position centre of midfield if you turn us over Saturday we will have to make it our turn at your place when we play you there.

We got four points off you last season so im hoping we can do the same this season or even better a nice 6 points.

we aren't the same team you played last season,

You are the very reason i am in favour of abortion in case's of incest..

Archived