IGNORED

The Return Of Our Man Flint....

Vincent Vega

Was at the cesspit, aka county ground for our game last season to see Flinty put us 1 nil up only for Swindles army of loanees

to get them back in it and the rapist Ranger to win it for them.The abuse they dished out to Flinty was a bit over the top imo ,he's a lovely lad and hope he notches again Saturday and rams the jeers down the 6 fingered inbreds throats...

Shows that they must realised what an influential player he is, lets be fare if he was crap their fans wouldn't worry about him

Very true, add that to the fact that I think Flint will just thrive in a hostile environment and I think it will be a good game. He is a huge man and a huge character, shrinking violet he is not. He might be a lovely lad off the field but would you want to be up against him on it. A future captain in the making, leads by example...oh and I like his tattoos! He has become the player I hoped we had brought, nearly ditched him though. Lesson learnt.

Was at the cesspit, aka county ground for our game last season to see Flinty put us 1 nil up only for Swindles army of loanees

to get them back in it and the rapist Ranger to win it for them.The abuse they dished out to Flinty was a bit over the top imo ,he's a lovely lad and hope he notches again Saturday and rams the jeers down the 6 fingered inbreds throats...

A bit strange, as I saw the home crowd applaud him off after a half circuit of the stadium waving to the crowd at the end.

Its the sort of game Flint will look forward to.

He is twice the player he was last year.

We paid a lot of money for him so apart from the usual banter he is bound to get I can't see why your average swindon fan should give him loads of abuse as he was a good servant to that club

. . . Oh wait a minute, we are talking of swindle & their average fan, if they can pull his lips off a window to get him inside the dump in the first place, have webbed feet, always looking for a loan and rarely do you see more than two sat together in a row otherwise they think its the mating season

Let's not make Flint out to be the player he's isn't.

He might well be a decent bloke off the pitch but on it he heads it and kicks it which exactly what League I teams need. Sophisticated he ain't. In some ways he reminds me of Shaun Taylor. Both signed from Swindon and both head it and kick it on the pitch and both decent blokes off it.

Let's not make Flint out to be the player he's isn't.

He might well be a decent bloke off the pitch but on it he heads it and kicks it which exactly what League I teams need. Sophisticated he ain't. In some ways he reminds me of Shaun Taylor. Both signed from Swindon and both head it and kick it on the pitch and both decent blokes off it.

Who is making him out to be a player he isn't..?

Very true, add that to the fact that I think Flint will just thrive in a hostile environment and I think it will be a good game. He is a huge man and a huge character, shrinking violet he is not. He might be a lovely lad off the field but would you want to be up against him on it. A future captain in the making, leads by example...oh and I like his tattoos! He has become the player I hoped we had brought, nearly ditched him though. Lesson learnt.

He was put on his arse in a Swindon pub when he was coming over the big I AM.

He's a pussy

He might not be very pleasant but as far as i'm aware Ranger hasnt been convicted of rape. Therefore as this is a public forum might not be the best use of a word? Please take this in the friendly manner in which it's intended.

He was put on his arse in a Swindon pub when he was coming over the big I AM.

He's a pussy

In a pub? Well surely that is off field unless you are likening your club to a Pub Team. Anyway, pussy or not he's our player now and I'm happy with that.

No,to reply to Robbored in particular, he isn't refined and polished. But he's perfect for where we are at right now and certainly has potential for the future. Him and Ayling have a great partnership

Archived