IGNORED

Since We Last Lost.....

Bar BS3

Mum died, moved house, got a new car been on holiday twice had sex once (only kidding  - I've been holiday 3 times) !

That's more than I did when we didn't win under SOD.

P.S.I was also kidding about the sex, but I can't remember how many times , probably because Alzheimer's has set in since we last lost.

Mum died, moved house, got a new car been on holiday twice had sex once (only kidding  - I've been holiday 3 times) !

That's more than I did when we didn't win under SOD.

P.S.I was also kidding about the sex, but I can't remember how many times , probably because Alzheimer's has set in since we last lost.

Lost what ?

Our last defeat was at Rotherham on 29th March, but then maybe the players didn't get to hear about your new job for a couple of weeks...?!

Thank God for that, so I can start looking for a new job then! Funnily enough I had a call about one an hour or so after my first message......don't feel so bad now about getting more details!

Not a lot has changed for me really, except the recent passing of our 28 year old Cockatiel, not that extraordinary you might think, but when he was a young bird I taught him to sing 'Joey Jordan's Red and White Army' which took me at least 6 months, he just about got to grips with it and then Joe buggered off to Hearts?  :facepalm:

I've been dumped!!! :grr:

I'll have ya ladypants :D

Since my nephew was born nearly 10 months ago, out of 40 games, we have only lost 4 times! :o

I think this is setting him up for way too high a set of expectations, after all the misery the rest of us have had to suffer for all our lives!

Living in Oxfordshire it is so great that in all that time since we last lost a league game we managed to lose to a COCup game thus enabling me to continue to suffer the humiliation of the Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Everton, Man City and Man Utd fans at work. Strangely not an Oxford Utd fan amongst them.

Since we last lost ive started uni, unfortunatley that means two things

1) i dont get to see us play often

2) im living in wales

Feel the pain of the second point, did my undergrad in Wales but was at Newport so just a short train to Temple Meads so got to watch City. However I'm now in Preston so only get to away games.

I severed a third of a finger off.

Sorry to hear that, I hope you're OK..

If you were a Gas head or from Swindle, you'd still have one and two thirds of a finger more than everyone else .

(I just thought I'd point that out for you -as you might have difficulty doing so ... :) )

PS.. I'm only joking, I apologise if Ive gone a bit too near the knuckle for anyone. Sometimes I go a little far and chew off more than I should.

No seriously I don't want to poke fun, but I'd find it really annoying in winter having a little floppy bit flapping about on one of my gloves... Everything's digital nowadays which I imagine is a sore point for you, it must be difficult using a mobile, not wishing to put too fine a point on it I guess you now use a dictafone?.

Applied for a new job - 50 applications and I'm the last candidate being considered and if it happens I will be 2 hours from Ashton Gate instead of 4, will Join London Supporters Club and will no longer be able to call myself Anglia Red.

Just need to stay unbeaten till my 50th Birthday on April 3rd ;)

Feel the pain of the second point, did my undergrad in Wales but was at Newport so just a short train to Temple Meads so got to watch City. However I'm now in Preston so only get to away games.

Im north of cardiff, so got to change there and then go to temple meads which isnt too bad, but its just adds to the cost and means i cant get to evening games because i wont get home until 6am

Im north of cardiff, so got to change there and then go to temple meads which isnt too bad, but its just adds to the cost and means i cant get to evening games because i wont get home until 6am

Ah I used to have to leave games five mins early or so and only made it to temple meads in time because my dad drove me and usually got there with a max of 5-10 mins or wait 1:30-2 hours for the next one. Didn't usually get back till 11:30 until I started driving to the games myself.

Archived