IGNORED

Todd Kane

jambodinho

This is one position I have felt we needed to get a 2nd player in to 'compete' with Little, its been shown by Bryan/Cunningham that they are both pushing each other on to produce good displays and we need that with Little. I wouldnt say Wagstaff is a right back really (although he could do a short term job im sure), Ayling would be sorely missed if we moved him from center as alot of play comes from him bringing the ball out defence, and it would appear Cotterill dosnt rate Wynter or think he's ready.

I was hoping this would be addressed in Jan but happy for Kane to come in as someone getting 40+ appearances for Blackburn in Championship cant be all that bad - although there's not really been much other than 1 sky reporter talking about it so perhaps its just 'paper talk'

never heard of him, can he play wing back? or are we loaning him with a view to signing him because chelsea are letting him go?

Surely Bryan and Cunningham are ahead of him, unless we are selling cunningham

What could this possibly be based on since, as you say, you've never heard of him.

What could this possibly be based on since, as you say, you've never heard of him.

I missed read it and thought he said left back, but actually said right back so in my very next post I put Little and Wynter,

as we operated a 3-5-2 system utilising wing backs its pretty easy to assume if we are bring in a right back on loan he would be used as a right wing back as thats the system we play,

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to work that out even if you haven't heard of the player

I missed read it and thought he said left back, but actually said right back so in my very next post I put Little and Wynter,

as we operated a 3-5-2 system utilising wing backs its pretty easy to assume if we are bring in a right back on loan he would be used as a right wing back as thats the system we play,

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to work that out even if you haven't heard of the player

But if you haven't heard of the player, he might be better than any of the players we currently have. He could be brought in to start, or as cover for Little, i.e. ahead of Wynter.

With all due respect lets hope he can keep his trousers on a bit better than Eden Kane.

Now hang on a minute,      Eden Kane, Todd Kane, Eden Fl...........................................................

Got it,  Todd Flint - right, centre, height, speed, tattoo - Mornington Crescent!

With all due respect lets hope he can keep his trousers on a bit better than Eden Kane.

Now hang on a minute,      Eden Kane, Todd Kane, Eden Fl...........................................................

Got it,  Todd Flint - right, centre, height, speed, tattoo - Mornington Crescent!

I'm fairly certain that you breached rule 14 item 26 of the Utrecht protocol of 1956 with that move

Archived