IGNORED

Jpt Draw

JBFC

It's on the week commencing the 8th. Gonna be interesting because we're home in the FA Cup on the Sunday before (7th), then home to Crawley the Saturday after (13th). So we're gonna have 3 home games 7 days. 

Hard to schedule, either it's on the Tuesday and we play 2 in 3 days or the Wednesday and we'll have less rest to the next game.  Could be on sky as well I guess.

It's on the week commencing the 8th. Gonna be interesting because we're home in the FA Cup on the Sunday before (7th), then home to Crawley the Saturday after (13th). So we're gonna have 3 home games 7 days. 

Hard to schedule, either it's on the Tuesday and we play 2 in 3 days or the Wednesday and we'll have less rest to the next game.  Could be on sky as well I guess.

Think it's week commencing the 15th.

On the subject of Cov, interesting to see that they'll now become the tenants of Wasps who have purchased the Ricoh outright. Having sold Highfield Road all those years ago, it seems that they're destined never again to own their own ground.

I doubt that the Ricoh pitch will stand up to both sports being played on it in the same way that ours does.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/30056170

Hope so as it's the only chance I get to see our boys in action, until Easter when I'm coming over hopefully to see us clinch promotion! COYR

Archived