IGNORED

How Good Are We

fabio

I wasn't trying to find out how good we've been what I was trying to put across is this is the first hurdle for us in a long time and although unbeaten which is fantastic the way we bounce back from this will say a lot.

I also think that if Elliott would have stayed on we would must probably got something form today. But still top of the league 2 defeats since march is fantastic

In some ways they've done us a favour.

I don't think the unbeaten run was becoming a millstone which is a measure of the confidence and character of the squad.

We'll just start another unbeaten run, that's all.

I saw enough today to tell me that swindle are nothing to worry about.

The sense of injustice from today should fuel the desire and determination to improve and get even better in the weeks to come.

So, paradoxically, its a big thank you to the inbreds and roundabouts.

Disagree. We are good enough absolutely to win this league. Whether we will is another question, but our squad is no doubt the envy of others, not the other way around.

People say it'll be interesting how we bounce back. I expect business as usual - we already lost in the league cup.

Preston is no tougher now than it was a week ago, if anything less so as they are on a downer. I wouldn't snap your hand off for a point at this moment

I said top 6 because its a marathon and not a sprint, when I said top 6 It doesn't mean I think we're not capable of going up automatically, especially if we are wise in strengthening, I was merely stating that I think at the moment were a top 6 side and that's true, it's too early to say we will win the league, take orient as an example. Personally I think we will finish as runners up to Preston but at the moment I say top 6 as there's so much of the season left and not much difference in terms of performance from what I've seen of the teams in the top 6 so far it wasn't a comment in reflection of where we'd finish although top two technically is within the top 6.

Clear as mud.

Whatever the outcome, we've made giant steps (John Coltrane) from last year and I'm genuinely excited at the prospect of the January transfer window opening as SL will know from previous experience that strengthening at this time of the season is paramount.

Wouldn't it be nice to take the two Swindon midfielders from them, just because we can and whilst we're at it sign Garner from Preston and let him rot in the reserves!

I'm already expecting an all guns blazing start to the Preston game next week. Obviously a big game but i already feel the sense of injustice is going to lead to our biggest prrformance of the season so far.

I think i real fast start and a couple of goals will settle everything down for us. Heres hoping!

I'm already expecting an all guns blazing start to the Preston game next week. Obviously a big game but i already feel the sense of injustice is going to lead to our biggest prrformance of the season so far.

I think i real fast start and a couple of goals will settle everything down for us. Heres hoping!

If we'd got a scrappy point by playing poorly then Preston would have come to AG and taken 3 points.

I can't help think that we will muller what will be out closest rivals for promotion next week. You reds.

I don't think this game should determine what happens in the next. We need to keep doing what we have been doing.

Tactics and a cool head should determine how we play. An angry, energetic response might cause us to lose our focus and shape.

Heard this quite a bit, but at the end of the day, now that we don't have that run to protect, we might not defend as resolutely, or push so hard to equalise, so you can look at it both ways

I believe that this squad are more determined to win promotion than any other City team since AD and his boys in the 70's.

My biggest fear long term is a negative reaction next season IF WE DO NOT GO UP THIS SEASON.

Archived