IGNORED

How Good Are We

fabio

I know were all pissed off and some are already blaming Elliott.

Fact is it was going to happen and niw we will see how good we are by how we bounce back from this.

Thinking if the fact most wanted 5 pts from 3 games if we now get 6 it's a positive ain't it. COYRs were still top of the league by 4 pts.

Irritating to see the Swindon players over celebrating at the final whistle. They obviously forgot they played for 87 mins against 10 men.

Just take a look at league table, City are still 4 points clear........

I thought Frankie was going to kill Thompson!! He werent happy! Flint too.

There is a teeny tiny part of me that's happy this has happened as I'm attending my first home game of the season next weekend and if we'd lost then the inevitable conclusion would have been that it was all my fault

Fair play - you're coming at our lowest ebb this year. #die hard :)

Not like Aussie - only away game he missed this year we lose.... Glory hunting barsteward

Fair play - you're coming at our lowest ebb this year. #die hard :)

Not like Aussie - only away game he missed this year we lose.... Glory hunting barsteward

Yeah... That's it... Nothing to do with it being the only weekend I'm in Bristol so far this season and having already bought the ticket... :shifty:

Yeah... That's it... Nothing to do with it being the only weekend I'm in Bristol so far this season and having already bought the ticket... :shifty:

Re-read my opening and it does seem a dig but honestly was tongue in cheek. I don't judge any fan against another - we're all hoping for the same :)

Re-read my opening and it does seem a dig but honestly was tongue in cheek. I don't judge any fan against another - we're all hoping for the same :)

Don't worry I got that, just making sure that it's my undying love for city rather than blind circumstance that's behind my attendance next weekend!!!

Hey, mid November and we're four points clear at the top of the table having only lost one game since March!

Wow! I for one am still over the moon at how this season is going! Think about the last five seasons and then think about how we've played home and away since August.....Chalk? Cheese?

The players will be gutted but we were bound to lose sooner or later and I think we will come flying out the traps against

PNE to start another (hopefully long) unbeaten run!

It's a great time to be a City fan, please don't overreact and just continue to enjoy this season which could still be incredible!

I think having lost at last a bit of the pressure will lift from the players who must have been feeling it more with every unbeaten game that passed.....

In some ways it may be a relief to get the 'unbeaten' monkey off our backs for two reasons ;

Firstly ,we can now be a little bit more relaxed going for 3 points and not holding back to 'protect' the record that we've already beaten and

secondly ,we are still unbeaten 11 v 11 so  morally we can go into the next match with our heads held high.

I also believe that this will fire the lads up further thinking of the injustice .

In some ways it may be a relief to get the 'unbeaten' monkey off our backs for two reasons ;

Firstly ,we can now be a little bit more relaxed going for 3 points and not holding back to 'protect' the record that we've already beaten

Heard this quite a bit, but at the end of the day, now that we don't have that run to protect, we might not defend as resolutely, or push so hard to equalise, so you can look at it both ways

Heard this quite a bit, but at the end of the day, now that we don't have that run to protect, we might not defend as resolutely, or push so hard to equalise, so you can look at it both ways

i've looked at life from both sides now.

There is still the small matter of getting promoted ,that should be enough of a motivational force to ensure they keep on giving of their best .

I get your point but with 15 minutes and nothing to lose the lack of utilising JET, our only real danger man makes me think that not much will change in regards to hanging on/arguably negative substitutions.

In reply to the initial question I'd say Top 6 and let's face it that an amazing achievement given where we were before SC arrived.

Disagree. We are good enough absolutely to win this league. Whether we will is another question, but our squad is no doubt the envy of others, not the other way around.

People say it'll be interesting how we bounce back. I expect business as usual - we already lost in the league cup.

Preston is no tougher now than it was a week ago, if anything less so as they are on a downer. I wouldn't snap your hand off for a point at this moment

In some ways it may be a relief to get the 'unbeaten' monkey off our backs for two reasons ;

Firstly ,we can now be a little bit more relaxed going for 3 points and not holding back to 'protect' the record that we've already beaten and

secondly ,we are still unbeaten 11 v 11 so  morally we can go into the next match with our heads held high.

I also believe that this will fire the lads up further thinking of the injustice .

Have to agree with this. The longer the run went the more chance the team would play for a draw. Think we would all take a loss and a win over two draws at the expense of a record.

Archived