IGNORED

Should They Be Playing American Football In Our National Stadium?

Redrobbin

Do what they want at Wembley. If a football game is on, unless the playoffs, it's invariably crap.

Sterling.... Ffs that bloke is the biggest headless chicken I have seen. He will go through spells of course, that happens when you can outrun most, but if he does anything more than mildly impressive with the football I will be gobsmacked. Aaron Lennon mkII

I'm concerned about the growing popularity of nfl in england. And what a franchise in London could mean. I don't want to see any sport intorduces into the country that could jeaprodise the survival of established British sports I.e. Real football, rugby and cricket.

Well we are the 52nd state after all.

Do what they want at Wembley. If a football game is on, unless the playoffs, it's invariably crap.

Sterling.... Ffs that bloke is the biggest headless chicken I have seen. He will go through spells of course, that happens when you can outrun most, but if he does anything more than mildly impressive with the football I will be gobsmacked. Aaron Lennon mkII

Agree about Stirling - maybe the new Junior Bent..

No problem with their being other events and sports played at Wembley but not at the expense of the playing surface for the national team.

Ludicrous decision to have a game played there so close to an important qualifier, it was well known the pitch wouldn't be in a good condition, so why was the game allowed to be played there so close to a qualifier?

You've asked for opinions and mine is - i couldnt care less - supporting England is a chore not something that should be fun. They could have the best pitch in the world and it wouldnt make it any better to watch them.

The world of Football is a business that is only about money and is moving further and further away from the common folk where our opinion means diddly.

Rooney is a ******* legend. Future England and United all time top scorer and unappreciated by so many. Very strange.

He had a good game, though not something you can always say about him in an England shirt. As for the criticism of Sterling, he's 19 ffs. He's clearly got talent and hopefully he'll go on improving rather than succumbing to the English national pastime of knocking those on pedestals off the aforementioned pedestal

I'm concerned about the growing popularity of nfl in england. And what a franchise in London could mean. I don't want to see any sport intorduces into the country that could jeaprodise the survival of established British sports I.e. Real football, rugby and cricket.

Can't argue with that OBJ.

You must put this Rooney top scorer into perspective. Did the likes of Charlton and Greeves have to play so many mediocre qualifying games like the modern day set up dictates.

I swear half of the countries in the hat howadays weren't even conceived at the time of Greeves and such like.

Let's face facts who had heard of Gurtar until they fraudulently won the rights to the World Cup 2022. ?

You must put this Rooney top scorer into perspective. Did the likes of Charlton and Greeves have to play so many mediocre qualifying games like the modern day set up dictates.

I swear half of the countries in the hat howadays weren't even conceived at the time of Greeves and such like.

Let's face facts who had heard of Gurtar until they fraudulently won the rights to the World Cup 2022. ?

It's a different era and the game has moved on, Rooney does not decide who he plays against, if he breaks the record then great, it's then down to the next striker to break it again.

Archived