IGNORED

The Tunnel Of Love

Between heaven and hell

I really wouldn't mess with JET. Never pleasing to see that level of aggression but it is good to see how unified the boys are.

I'm certain that 15 will have an injury the week before the return game. Little pussy. I hope El Abd comes on with 10minutes to go when we are three goals to the good.... Do a 'man marking' job on the little weasel.

Some of these posts about Saturday are starting to get a little embarrassing. You know full well had the roles been reversed a lot of our fans would have been celebrating just as much. It was clear on here before the game just how much we wanted to beat Swindon and they feel the same.

I can't help but think if everything was 100% reversed we'd be slaughtering Swindon for being bad losers, I guess that's football though - it's always different when it's your team.

Take a step back from this forum and our own bubble and the football world, especially locally, are laughing at our actions Saturday.

Some of these posts about Saturday are starting to get a little embarrassing. You know full well had the roles been reversed a lot of our fans would have been celebrating just as much. It was clear on here before the game just how much we wanted to beat Swindon and they feel the same.

I can't help but think if everything was 100% reversed we'd be slaughtering Swindon for being bad losers, I guess that's football though - it's always different when it's your team.

Take a step back from this forum and our own bubble and the football world, especially locally, are laughing at our actions Saturday.

I kind of agree with you. Time to move on.

Were they any worse than our celebrations after beating the gas last season?

Fair play to the boys though we have a great team spirit.

Dont know if many watched the tunnel cam video after the gas game but it was like a fruneral.

Baldock stood outside the dressing room door shaking the hand of our boys as they walked into the dressing room.

Reading Robbie Fowlers book years ago he said Gerard Houllier had a go at him once for not celebrating with the players on the pitch after they beat Man U at old Trafford one particular time in the league.  Fowler said why should he celebrate, he felt they should be beating Man U every season and that it was embarrassing as if they were acknowledging that they were a small time club lucky to have won.

Just shows by Robbie 'God' Fowlers standard Swindon are small time!!!

I think the skinny "little" shit is over 6' so if he's little " for you ,you do whatever you want .i aint gonna stop ya !

I'm 6.2 and 16.7 stone. Sagittarian and part Irish. I do seem to have a bit of a temper :) but only when things really wind me up which thankfully isn't very often :laughcont:

I agree with the crux of your argument, except I'd be ****ing embarrassed if we played like a bunch of cheats.

If winning a match is more about who is best at cheating than anything else, why watch it?

I ******* cannot wait for April 6th, lets make it volatile and nasty like a Bristol Derby game

Which is exactly what these ingrates want. They are so desperate for a real rivalry and now they apparently have managed to drag some of us into one. I would rather we left them in their usual place........ somewhere off the M4, a place to pass to get to somewhere important, All they ever have been and all they ever will be in my eyes.

I agree with the crux of your argument, except I'd be ****ing embarrassed if we played like a bunch of cheats.

If winning a match is more about who is best at cheating than anything else, why watch it?

I wasn't there, I was in hospital unfortunately so cannot comment on what happened during the game, and the "cheating". ( I also don't think the video I've seen of the red card is conclusive to how much contact there was )

The "actions" I am talking about should have said reactions I guess. The way so many of our fans have responded is just a little embarrassing and we are being portrayed as bad losers.

Like I say, if it was the other way round we'd be celebrating, we'd be berating swindons fans and especially their manager. Think in particular to Warnocks reaction to the "ghost goal" and how we mocked him.

It's time to forget it and move on.

I wasn't there, I was in hospital unfortunately so cannot comment on what happened during the game, and the "cheating". ( I also don't think the video I've seen of the red card is conclusive to how much contact there was )

The "actions" I am talking about should have said reactions I guess. The way so many of our fans have responded is just a little embarrassing and we are being portrayed as bad losers.

Like I say, if it was the other way round we'd be celebrating, we'd be berating swindons fans and especially their manager. Think in particular to Warnocks reaction to the "ghost goal" and how we mocked him.

Almost as embarrassing as condoning rape and blaming victims?

Seems to be a running theme with a few on here.... I call it passion for the club we love, using a forum which is set up to discuss things relevent to our club? If you find it embarrassing, don't read it?

Yes, fans. Not players.

That's the difference.

Archived