IGNORED

The Tunnel Of Love

Between heaven and hell

Were they any worse than our celebrations after beating the gas last season?

Poor comparison.

I can understand celebrating after putting your oldest so called rivals back in their place after years of constant smug chirping, I don't understand Swindon and their fans celebrating like they've just won promotion after beating us in November. It was obviously a big occasion for them today.

Rovers and Swindon do have something in common, a lot of their fans come out with that massively needy 'I thought they didnt care about us?' line whenever we sell our allocation for a game against them. Cringe.

Were they any worse than our celebrations after beating the gas last season?

Fair play to the boys though we have a great team spirit.

the difference being this was their players antagonising City supporters with their over the top celebrations, I can understand their supporters giving the big un as that is the norm and all part and parcel of the game. To be honest if I was Nathan Thompson and seen that video I'd be pretty embarrassed about my over the top celebration

Flint saying something to the Swindon duo is funny in this vid. Also shows how embarrassing and over the top their celebrations were; small-club mentality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgye0UeJWGw

April 6th is now War. We've got to smash these ******s for six and also shut up their backward, hillbilly, arrogant fans.

the difference being this was their players antagonising City supporters with their over the top celebrations, I can understand their supporters giving the big un as that is the norm and all part and parcel of the game. To be honest if I was Nathan Thompson and seen that video I'd be pretty embarrassed about my over the top celebration

Large pic of Thompson up in the air, two fist punch right in front of City fans, with a plod turning his head a seeing it on; townend.com match thread, post 354 :facepalm:

This really sums them up , disgusting that a fellow pro would first try and get someone sent off but to then celebrate it w4nker !

10805099_799228016785450_66267369_n.jpg?

I don't ever recall having the urge to knock a footballer player out cold, but if anyone does have the address for this skinny little shit then please let me know :ranting:

I think everyone should take how over the top the Swindon celebrations are, as a compliment.

Beating a team 1-0 with 10 men for most of the game...whoopee doo...

Just shows how far we've come.

Enjoy your Sunday knowing we are 4 points clear at the top of the league...only lost one game all season...and have a Club with passion worth supporting...and the chance to really kick their arses when they come down here...Can't wait for that game.

You have to feel sorry for them...

Come April, we'll pay them back with interest, I hope we give them the bare minimum allocation, no more than 500 tickets. Our boys will need no motivating for that on.

I was sat in the Arkells away seats near the Swindon fans and I was surround by empty seats, also the lower section was very sparsely occupied. When I asked a steward why so many seats were left empty he said the whole section would hold 1100 but we were given short of 900, lots of people I know didn't get tickets so limit them when they come to us I say.

Actually makes me feel sick seeing that! Never have I seen a footballer celebrate a sending off so blatanly!

This really sums them up , disgusting that a fellow pro would first try and get someone sent off but to then celebrate it w4nker !

10805099_799228016785450_66267369_n.jpg?

Their sponsor's name is quite apt though.....they can only 'imagine cruising' this league....

Archived