IGNORED

Radio Bristol Geoff Twentyman Please Read

bs3

tin pot amerture station, Why do we have to put with this sh1t.

Who was the the presenter today? What a joke , he could hardly speak English, he said Rovers "drawing  nil nil" after the match was ended . Surley they drew nil nil. And they was many more gramatical errors , to many to mention.

I was angry today with the sending off, the Swindon players and fans but also angry with Radio Bristol who constanly preform like a 6th form radio station and constanley undermine and fail to support Bristol City Football Club.

Make sure you do a spell check before you complain about other peoples English.

Apart from that a spot on post.

I completely agree that was a dreadful performance by Lee Peacock. If that is the best that Radio Bristol can provide, then don't bother in future. An insult to anyone listening.

And yes, I am sick to death of the commentators who all prattle on for long periods without a word about what is happening on the pitch.

Exactly this. I tune in to hear the match, not pointless facts or obscure anecdotes. Infuriates me when you know something is happening because the crowd are up, but they just carry on anyway, hoping nothing important happens.

Peacock was a joke, but not a funny one. Made me seriously want to switch off.

"Oh yeah, I'm doing my coaching badges...blah blah blah.."

Then when city are losing - "Well, what would you do here Lee?"

"um, err....um..I'd stick three up front... they've gotta be more positive now".

He'll go far.

Make sure you do a spell check before you complain about other peoples English.

Apart from that a spot on post.

Writing this last night after coming back from the pub, I thought I done well managing to switch my lap top on let alone trying to use spell check in the state I was in.

BBC Radio Boring is completed kack-ka. Never entertain it as previous attempts have resulted in the frustrated destruction of many a radio. It's like pulling teeth. 20P is ok though generally impartial and mostly asks what fans want asked when he interviews for all clubs being foot/rug/crick.

I contended with having to silently implore Dowie to scream "GOAALLL" on Jeff Stelling as well as refreshing OTIB every min.

God I hate 3-5 on Saturday when were away.

I much prefer Skye to cinderella! Beautiful island too.

Possibly the most beautiful place in Britain.

I think 20person leans a little towards the Gas, but then I would, wouldn't I? He is at least competent and professional, not words one readily associates with Radio Drivel.

I think 20person leans a little towards the Gas, but then I would, wouldn't I? He is at least competent and professional, not words one readily associates with Radio Drivel.

Totally agree with this. It may not be much of an accolade, but I would suggest 20p (and possibly Steve Yabsley) are the only decent things about Radio Bristol these days (certainly since Trevor Fry passed away, anyway). 20p is always quick to answer back when half-wits ring up, and hasn't been shy of an argument or two (as much as the station bosses will allow, at least).

Is it me, or does RB seem to be morphing into a radio version of the Evening Post, as in lacking meaningful content and plodding further into obscurity?

Totally agree with this. It may not be much of an accolade, but I would suggest 20p (and possibly Steve Yabsley) are the only decent things about Radio Bristol these days (certainly since Trevor Fry passed away, anyway). 20p is always quick to answer back when half-wits ring up, and hasn't been shy of an argument or two (as much as the station bosses will allow, at least).

Is it me, or does RB seem to be morphing into a radio version of the Evening Post, as in lacking meaningful content and plodding further into obscurity?

I think it's already morphed :(

• Admin

Any idea who was interviewing outside the Stratton Shithole Bank after the game. Only glanced over, but fuck me did they get some grief whilst trying to interview.

May have been BBC Bristol?!

Yeah was BBC, I was walking past as the presenter asked a question about the fans reaction at the end of the game, that was when a few people got heated. 

Archived