IGNORED

"swindon Town To Stage Victory Parade Through Town Centre"

Olé

They should give each and every one of their players the keys to the Town.

They are re-running the game in full on a huge 48" LED in the High street after the parade, rumours are rife their will be a half size cardboard cut out of Nathan Thompson celebrating with his arms raised perched in the middle at the world heritage site the roundabout, this great unveiling will be by Swindon legend Willie Carson.

First time I've come across thus publication, must admit judging by this particular article I'm very impressed.

Anyone know if it runs a fun page, you know Crosswords, Photo Caption Competitions and such like.

I presume from its name the paper will carry local advertisments for all kinds of things from

Property, Motors, General for sale and free to collector items etc and local services. All of which I'm sure would make interesting reading, doubt it has a 'page three' but you never know.

If anyone has a copy I'd quite like to have a proper read through it, wouldn't you? :)

I quite liked Angela Merkel's comments at the G20 summit - "Bristol City are a top, top side and there unfortunate defeat in no way will stop us from pressing on with our pledge for global economic growth"

Earlier rumours that Vladimir Putin was too upset to continue appear a little wide of the mark an unamed official confirmed . 

Quite like to see their local 'what's on' page and perhaps a visitors guide featuring places of interest local attractions etc...

What's On In Swindon.

A blank bit of A4 with "f- all" written on it!

(joke adapted from Alexei Sayle's Weekend White Rastafarians sketch, circa 1986)

First time I've come across thus publication, must admit judging by this particular article I'm very impressed.

Anyone know if it runs a fun page, you know Crosswords, Photo Caption Competitions and such like.

I presume from its name the paper will carry local advertisments for all kinds of things from

Property, Motors, General for sale and free to collector items etc and local services. All of which I'm sure would make interesting reading, doubt it has a 'page three' but you never know.

If anyone has a copy I'd quite like to have a proper read through it, wouldn't you? :)

This is a hint btw...

We like our caption comps on otib...

And the mind boggles at what other 'items' the publication might throw up - imagine! If you have any 'newspaper cuttings' let's see 'em - wink

Archived