IGNORED

Swindon Have Done Us A Massive Favour...

spudski

you lot need to get real if you think you were cheated out of the game you are all deluded do you seriously think you are a superior team to us well I can tell you your not and no where near as good as you think you are.we are by far a better footballing side than you your game plan was to intimidate and to hit us hard which back fired plus we changed our formation second half which totally out thought your manager.You need to get real and realise you wont play a better side that knocks the ball about than us.a nice three points for us and yes our players were celebrating because its a local derby and yours would have done the same you just a load of bad losers who thought your team were going to steam roller us and I told you on Friday you were too confident.Thanks again for the nice three points

But none of the players are 'yours'. They're all contracted to Prem League clubs. It won't last I'm afraid.

you lot need to get real if you think you were cheated out of the game you are all deluded do you seriously think you are a superior team to us well I can tell you your not and no where near as good as you think you are.

we are by far a better footballing side than you your game plan was to intimidate and to hit us hard which back fired plus we changed our formation second half which totally out thought your manager.

You need to get real and realise you wont play a better side that knocks the ball about than us.

a nice three points for us and yes our players were celebrating because its a local derby and yours would have done the same you just a load of bad losers who thought your team were going to steam roller us and I told you on Friday you were too confident.

Thanks again for the nice three points

You still are the reason i support abortion in cases of incest....

you lot need to get real if you think you were cheated out of the game you are all deluded do you seriously think you are a superior team to us well I can tell you your not and no where near as good as you think you are.

we are by far a better footballing side than you your game plan was to intimidate and to hit us hard which back fired plus we changed our formation second half which totally out thought your manager.

You need to get real and realise you wont play a better side that knocks the ball about than us.

a nice three points for us and yes our players were celebrating because its a local derby and yours would have done the same you just a load of bad losers who thought your team were going to steam roller us and I told you on Friday you were too confident.

I believe yesterday showed how we react to adversity. Putting in a battling performance for ninety minutes despite being a man down for the entirety. Not the Swindon way of completely catapulting and getting hammered 5-0 by a team a division below them.

Bilko-You are entitled to your opinions, and you are equally entitled to voice them. I am not here to abuse you or get involved in any squabbles. I actually think its good to have supporters of other clubs on here, although I would rather they provided a balanced argument as opposed to just attempting to wind everyone up. That doesn't help anyone.

Anyway, I have a serious question for you. Take a moment, have a look at this picture, and ask yourself what you think, how it makes you feel.

B2fqTwRCYAE--Tf_zps91ee2344.jpg

You don't even have to answer (not on here, anyway).

I know exactly how I would feel if the roles were reversed.

You still are the reason i support abortion in cases of incest....

Does raise the question of enforced sterilisation as well, doesn't it?

Having said that, the illogical ramblings of an idiot does provide us with a dark form of comedy, so they do have some value.

Personally, I feel we should use them as space monkeys. Send them up in rockets to test for conditions on far off planets.

"...wont play a better side that knocks the ball around than us". Well that's good news then, our idiot brings a message of hope.

Piss off and shag your sister.

Bilko-You are entitled to your opinions, and you are equally entitled to voice them. I am not here to abuse you or get involved in any squabbles. I actually think its good to have supporters of other clubs on here, although I would rather they provided a balanced argument as opposed to just attempting to wind everyone up. That doesn't help anyone.

Anyway, I have a serious question for you. Take a moment, have a look at this picture, and ask yourself what you think, how it makes you feel.

Look at the dick celebrating. Tells you all you need to know about the pig farmers. Players celebrating a red card, leave that to the fans.

Erm we had ten men for the WHOLE game or were you too busy chewing your nails on each one of your 6 fingers of each hand to notice?!

Ofcourse you will pass it well. Ofcourse you may have dominated. Ofcourse you should have won, which you did, just.

You must be one of the extra 6000 that never usually watch matches at that sh1tpit. You clearly think you outplayed us with our full compliment and that ten v eleven had nothing to do with your 'dominance'.

Just watched one of your digit-challenged supporters on local tv gloating of how well you all played too, fair play, you did very well not posting a shot on target until the 2nd half v ten men!

Cant wait for the return fixture. We'll be flying high, you will be missing your best players, sold for pittance ( which should be used to build some fricking toilets in the away sh1thole terrace ) and your loans will have dried up. We'll be ten points clear of you by then, i am sure of it!

Deluded enough for you?!

We will play the next game with fire in the bellies and a real sense of passion. Swindon won't actually be playing the next game as they will still be celebrating a week later in the changing rooms.

They have Peterbro away next that will bring them back down to earth come on the bro, knock em into the middle of next week.

Right yesterday yes it was annoying for us .... I for one don't mind losing it was going to happen but to lose by being cheated to get our played red carded was slightly annoying indeed. I think we played well first half. Second half it was clear and obvious they were going to gain an advantage from having one more player and it showed ! God knows how we only lost one nil ! Christ swindon were shite and to think they are third in the leage we have nothing to worry about or no team to fear on our day we will beat anyone 11v11. The way they celebrated was embarrsing to say the least what a bunch of sad acts to say the least ! Makes for the return match even better. For the ground wow that is all I can say first time I've been there what a shit hole absolute shithole makes Ashton gate looks like a palace. So to cut it short they deserved the win on the basis it was 10v11 let them milk it for all they can it won't last long before we make our gap grow bigger ...... Imbred and round abouts

it's not a derby. Dont be sily. Swindon is miles frpm anywhere and millions of miles away from being a nice place to live.

I accept we arent baracelona, we can be direct at times but the celebrations were a huge compliment to us. Why would you celebrate like that if you had beaten an average side from 40 miles away??

dohnut.

that's embarrassing. Bloke celebrating a sending off? Happy with yr self then mate :pacifier: ? pin it up on the dressing room wall and make sure he gets plenty when he comes to ours.

ref looks like a hes enjoying the moment as well..... :boxing:

Does raise the question of enforced sterilisation as well, doesn't it?

Having said that, the illogical ramblings of an idiot does provide us with a dark form of comedy, so they do have some value.

Personally, I feel we should use them as space monkeys. Send them up in rockets to test for conditions on far off planets.

"...wont play a better side that knocks the ball around than us". Well that's good news then, our idiot brings a message of hope.

whilst i agree with what you are saying, i think space monkeys would cause some damage for our peers,a 2 headed man in the moon wouldnt look good.

wouldnt a quick (only a small town) dose of genocide to the trick:?

btw,has the ref got 6 fingers on his right hand? would explain his decision

whilst i agree with what you are saying, i think space monkeys would cause some damage for our peers,a 2 headed man in the moon wouldnt look good.

wouldnt a quick (only a small town) dose of genocide to the trick:?

btw,has the ref got 6 fingers on his right hand? would explain his decision

Hm, difficult.

I personally don't think there is any other intelligent life form out there but there may be primitive forms, spores etc. So that could prove a stumbling block in sending degenerates from Swindle. Don't want to embarrass ourselves by being outwitted by that.

However, the black hole intrigues me. Problem is, it is sucking things up at a rate of knots but we have no idea what's in there. It could be the answer to the meaning of life and salvation for all humanity but equally, it is likely to be a suicide mission for the first explorers. Send 6 fingered, pig-pleasurers from Swindon for the early missions, I say. Once the first one comes back alive, we'll send a few gas heads. I always knew they had a destiny.

be funny if that comet camera thingy found them already out there,would explain a lot of things

Yes. A Nasa spokesperson has expressed their disappointment in the overall mission but it was not a complete failure. The origin an explanation of a small epidemic of Swindle fans in the Wilshire area of nowhere England, has now been unearthed They have space pigs on the comet, that the inhabitants also like to fu<k.

....after yesterdays result, and the manner in which it was achieved, I firmly believe it will make our players even more determined to not let our top of the league status diminish.

The unbeaten run was great, but those sort of things start to become another unwanted pressure.

I can see the Club coming together, and becoming an even more determined fighting force...based on yesterday.

Can see us thumping PNE.

it's not a derby. Dont be sily. Swindon is miles frpm anywhere and millions of miles away from being a nice place to live.

I accept we arent baracelona, we can be direct at times but the celebrations were a huge compliment to us. Why would you celebrate like that if you had beaten an average side from 40 miles away??

dohnut.

Swindon's derby game was with their fellow west Londoners Brentford, but sadly the Bees have outclassed them. As will this genuine West Country club at the end of the season. Toddle pip, London overspill town.

Totally agree spud mirrors what I said in another thread yesterday. Saturdays robbery will only galvanize everybody involved with bcfc even further. From the players to the backroom staff and the fans not for decades have we seen such a one for all attitude at our club.Were all in it together. Saturday proved this club has what it takes to move forward and embrace a new dawn at ashton gate.Steve lansdown is now seeing his relentless backing bare fruit on and off the pitch. Swindle proved how envious and bitter other clubs our of us.Cotts won't forget and will use Saturdays experience to push us on further into the season and towards automatic promotion. Swindle defeat as result means nothing were still clear at the top, if anything the manor of it will become a positive. Everybody involved with our wonderful club will now galvanize even more and adopt that one for all ethos.For the first time in a long time im proud to say im a BCFC supporter.Long may it continue.

As for swindle there so obsessed with us they're to stupid to see MK Dons will overturn them. They'll fall away like all the rest.Spent hours on twitter having heated debates on sat oh so bitter and they won even if they had to result to cheating. They had there chance at the big time & f*kced that up by cheating it's in there make up. Like the envoius others it's same old reply money weve spent. Not the fact that swindle cant raise more than 6k fans unless we come to town. Only so long you can argue with idiots so my reply comes from that 80s terrace chant of "we got loads of money- we got loads of money lalala".And yes you did beat billionaire owned 10 man BCFC. Still getting responses 24hrs later.Its this hate for us that will drive us forward and make us stronger as the season goes on.We won't forget Saturday and enjoy it while you can swindle we move on to Preston ,swindle will still be going on about beating us.Our boys will put it on the back burner till April then get revenge. In Cotts we trust .One things for sure everybody connected with BCFC is in it together and proud to part of this new era. Long may it continue.From a proud to bristol city fan .#COYR

Archived