IGNORED

Highlights From Yeaterday

Stoke_Gifford_Red

I can't see this being overturned sadly. They probably need a clear replay of it and I haven't seen anything that does that.

The FA now have the perfect excuse to do nothing, rather than rooting out cheating. Maybe a charitable fan has some phone footage?

Was a foul on Wade and a sly little kick, Wade gets up and the Swindon player grabs hold of him and it looks like Wade backs into him, from then it is unclear so wether he did but elbow or whatever else was said to happen I can't see it being overturned, move on, some on here have said Elliot has looked poor recently (not me) so now Pack has a chance to stamp his mark and hopefully show us what a player he can be, look forward to Preston and a good win

The reality is that the evidence here is far from conclusive. Don't really see how people can make their minds up with such certainty given that that most crucial seconds are off camera.

One thing I do question is why Elliott suddenly bent his knees like that.

Jury is out for me.

The point your missing is that a lot of City fans didn't see the incident....when we see the clip it's pretty clear that it looks considerably LESS worse than what people were expecting.

I for one was expecting it to be pretty damning....I think the reaction from the players and the initial assault of being kicked and then pulled backwards kinda highlights how we have been done by the player and the officials.

The reality is that the evidence here is far from conclusive. Don't really see how people can make their minds up with such certainty given that that most crucial seconds are off camera.

One thing I do question is why Elliott suddenly bent his knees like that.

Jury is out for me.

He was being pulled back, his feet were rooted to the ground. 

I think we need a 'phoenix from the flames' re-enactment

Terrible decision, watching the footage again and Elliot doesn't appear to even break stride??

I make no apologies for posting this photo yet again, but the more people that see it, the more people realise what a horrible little tin-pot club Swindon truly are.

A picture really does speak a thousand words (or none in this case, as I was genuinely lost for words when I first saw this). Its a shame this can't be submitted as part of our appeal :)

B2fqTwRCYAE--Tf_zps91ee2344.jpg

Personally I don't believe it is a blunder. Sadly refs can dictate the outcome of games and I believe the ref knew what he was doing.

Firstly, it was the linos call.

I disagree that the fatal contact between Elliot and the number 5 is missed. It is just captured on the left, and that may help. 48/49 seconds.

Firstly, their player makes a very strong challange on Elliott. In itself borderline. He then has a cheeky flick at Elliott, and then is pulling him back.

Elliott then if anything, seeks to hold his ground and block him. His head does make contact with the top of his chest, but it is not obviously an intentional headbutt, to me.Their player goes down like he has been shot. Gut feel is that Elliott was simply seeking to hold his ground.

I do think if Elliott goes down after the intial contact, or the flick kick, its most likely a booking the other way. Cannot hammer him for this one. Just a bad day at the office for us, where the luck went the other way. Equally think it is not going to be overturned. Bit like one of those when a forward gets sent off for elbowing in the air, when intention is most likely not present. Hard to prove its the wrong decision.

Unlucky, and not one where he has lost his head. Just need to move on.

Terrible decision, watching the footage again and Elliot doesn't appear to even break stride??

I make no apologies for posting this photo yet again, but the more people that see it, the more people realise what a horrible little tin-pot club Swindon truly are.

A picture really does speak a thousand words (or none in this case, as I was genuinely lost for words when I first saw this). Its a shame this can't be submitted as part of our appeal :)

I suggest Cotterill pins this photo up in the dressing room and plays the video of their players goading our fans for a whole week before the return game.

Just in case any of them forget how they cheated and disrespected us and why they deserve to be humiliated.

Hopefully, we'll be runaway leaders and already celebrating promotion that day.

I suggest Cotterill pins this photo up in the dressing room and plays the video of their players goading our fans for a whole week before the return game.

Just in case any of them forget how they cheated and disrespected us and why they deserve to be humiliated.

Hopefully, we'll be runaway leaders and already celebrating promotion that day.

I think they should pin it up on the away dressing room door!

I make no apologies for posting this photo yet again, but the more people that see it, the more people realise what a horrible little tin-pot club Swindon truly are.

This is one of the most sickening photos I've seen in football and a sad indictment of what the game has become. That any player can seriously celebrate the dismissal of another is appalling. In my view he is guilty of bringing the game into disrepute and should be punished accordingly.

Catch us if you can, Swindon. Meanwhile, mind the gap.

Archived