IGNORED

Preston - Will They Feel The Backlash ?

Major Isewater

I'm sure I'm going to regret this, but I have a lot of time for Preston.

I've watched some good games against them and their fans seem to be, in general, a decent bunch.

I remember being at Preston when we got promoted and their fans stayed behind to applaud and we returned the favour a few years later when they were promoted.

All said and done, I hope they feel the backlash from the Swindon match and we get the 3 points.

But I would be more than happy for them to finish 2nd to us come May.

I've watched some good games against them and their fans seem to be, in general, a decent bunch.

I remember being at Preston when we got promoted and their fans stayed behind to applaud and we returned the favour a few years later when they were promoted.

All said and done, I hope they feel the backlash from the Swindon match and we get the 3 points.

I agree with every single word of that Slack Bladder..

I'm sure I'm going to regret this, but I have a lot of time for Preston.

I've watched some good games against them and their fans seem to be, in general, a decent bunch.

All said and done, I hope they feel the backlash from the Swindon match and we get the 3 points.

Oddly, I have always felt the same about Preston, a great club and good set of fans.

Same here, proper club are Preston. Wish them all the luck in the world, after Saturday, of course

With the strong possibility of not having Elliott, this is going to be a tough one. Those of us who were at the Wimbledon game would've observed how crucial Wade is to winning the midfield battle. We won the game, sure, bit the Wombles had possession of the centre of the park.

In terms of team morale, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the lads will be 100% up for this and 100% dedicated to starting a new unbeaten run. That's the Cotterill effect, and that's the sort of team spirit we have here.

With the strong possibility of not having Elliott, this is going to be a tough one. Those of us who were at the Wimbledon game would've observed how crucial Wade is to winning the midfield battle. We won the game, sure, bit the Wombles had possession of the centre of the park.

In terms of team morale, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the lads will be 100% up for this and 100% dedicated to starting a new unbeaten run. That's the Cotterill effect, and that's the sort of team spirit we have here.

Reckon you are right, we will sorely miss Elliot if we don't win the appeal. Added to which Preston have Garner who will go down at the slightest touch so we need to be 'up for it' but careful around him!

Archived