IGNORED

Peterborough Away

Scrumpy_247

Does anybody know how many tickets have been sold for Peterborough so far? I'm thinking of going myself and getting right behind the lads if I can get half day off work!

I ordered 2 tickets today.The bloke told me we had sold 220.So hope you get the time off work , we will need everyone we can.This is bigger than ever since the Swindon result.

looked at the train times 

shocking

PB - Kings Cross is doable, its Paddington Westwards where it falls down.

22.17 from PB = KX 23.17. Trouble is last train out of Padd is 23.30 which doesn't give enough time to get across London.

With that last game of the season now kicking off at 12.15 on a Sunday, I'll have to catch a train at 7.00am to get to Bristol in time.

Dear TV companies and football authorities: Please stick to 3.00pm Saturday kick offs, after all we keep being told the fans are what make the game.

PB - Kings Cross is doable, its Paddington Westwards where it falls down.

22.17 from PB = KX 23.17. Trouble is last train out of Padd is 23.30 which doesn't give enough time to get across London.

With that last game of the season now kicking off at 12.15 on a Sunday, I'll have to catch a train at 7.00am to get to Bristol in time.

Dear TV companies and football authorities: Please stick to 3.00pm Saturday kick offs, after all we keep being told the fans are what make the game.

I'm surprised our club haven't used the TV money to offer discounted coach travel to fans - many clubs do it including PNE when they were recently on BT.

Archived