IGNORED

Joe Bryan To Everton?

Rich

Good luck Joe...... following in the footsteps of all the other players who have been linked with moves to Everton....

Elliot / Maynard ... Oh fork it...can't be bothered to list any more

Fontaine was linked with Liverpool as well.

Good luck Joe...... following in the footsteps of all the other players who have been linked with moves to Everton....

Elliot / Maynard ... Oh fork it...can't be bothered to list any more

I thought elliot was linked with portsmouth...

Saying that he was probably linked to a host of mid, lower prem clubs around 2008/09. But from then on he managed to string more injuries together than words in his interviews..

Point taken. Apologies.

Thanks, I respect you for that.

As someone else has said, if we don't share things for fear of ridicule or worse, what's the point of a forum. You tend to get a lot of sanctimonious gits on here, ganging up and bullying people because they can get away with it. Real hard barstards.

Selling Ralph Milne to Man Utd..............still makes me laugh after all these years!!

I'm still PML about Nicky Tanner to Liverpool.

Even Tanner thought it was a windup but who'd have thought he'd go on to become a Kop legend?

No one- he's just another vile gas flop in the history of a non league club

Yeah 500k upfront & the rest add on's I was told. The only chance we will get MG now is on a loan deal if we get promoted. Shame really especially when I know BCFC were made aware of Grimes (and Christie Pym) 18 months ago - before either had made their Exeter first team debuts.

And Lee Evans who at the time was at Newport -

OP is all bluster and hot air. Clearly made this up to get some attention. Never understand why people do that.

To be fair TDR, the OP says he's just passing on a rumour he's heard and doesn't know if there's anything in it.

As Spud points out, sometimes these rumours have legs, sometimes not. Even if nothing becomes of it, it doesn't necessarily imply there was not some interest. There again it could be - as the OP admits - just a rumour.

OP is all bluster and hot air. Clearly made this up to get some attention. Never understand why people do that.

Given the way this thread has played out, and my knuckles still smarting from a good wrapping, perhaps you made your post for some attention. Otherwise I cannot understand why you have made your post and fanned dying flames.  

I've learnt my lesson post a dressing down - perhaps you shall.

Archived