IGNORED

C'mon Where's The Pne Fan In Peace...?

Vincent Vega

Honestly, we are have weaknesses all over the pitch.

Up top we rely way too heavily on Garner to score goals with Gallagher being very hit and miss. Robinson looks a good player but seems unsure of his own position. Humphrey has been brilliant this season and can't fault him at all. Reid has only come back from injury about 3 weeks ago but has looked distinctly average every time I've seen him.

In midfield, your favourite player Kilkenny haas been brilliant for us, but the last few games that have been a bit of a battle he has gone missing. Browne looks a fantastic prospect but loses the ball too often for me. Brownhill hasn't started much this season after a few disappointing performances. Welsh is a cracking player but I don't think him and Kilkenny together works. King just doesn't know his own position. He's not a midfielder but he's not a defender either. Good cover for both though.

In defence, we have Wiseman at RB who has been okay this season. At LB though, Buchanan has been great for the last month, but on Saturday I'm told he was absolutely shite. We are really short at CB and need to get someone in in January. Bailey Wright started the season poorly but in my opinion he wasn't fit. He's now out after having an operation. Clarke is great, we just don't have anyone to partner him!

Jones in net is a great shot-stopper, but if you cross the ball into the box he looks like a fish out of water. He flaps around and causes all sorts of panic between the defence and the fans!

If everything clicks on Saturday and we play to our best I think we can come away with something, if not I'm afraid it could get embarrassing for us. I'll be there though either way.

COYW

Honestly, we are have weaknesses all over the pitch.

Up top we rely way too heavily on Garner to score goals with Gallagher being very hit and miss. Robinson looks a good player but seems unsure of his own position. Humphrey has been brilliant this season and can't fault him at all. Reid has only come back from injury about 3 weeks ago but has looked distinctly average every time I've seen him.

In midfield, your favourite player Kilkenny haas been brilliant for us, but the last few games that have been a bit of a battle he has gone missing. Browne looks a fantastic prospect but loses the ball too often for me. Brownhill hasn't started much this season after a few disappointing performances. Welsh is a cracking player but I don't think him and Kilkenny together works. King just doesn't know his own position. He's not a midfielder but he's not a defender either. Good cover for both though.

In defence, we have Wiseman at RB who has been okay this season. At LB though, Buchanan has been great for the last month, but on Saturday I'm told he was absolutely shite. We are really short at CB and need to get someone in in January. Bailey Wright started the season poorly but in my opinion he wasn't fit. He's now out after having an operation. Clarke is great, we just don't have anyone to partner him!

Jones in net is a great shot-stopper, but if you cross the ball into the box he looks like a fish out of water. He flaps around and causes all sorts of panic between the defence and the fans!

If everything clicks on Saturday and we play to our best I think we can come away with something, if not I'm afraid it could get embarrassing for us. I'll be there though either way.

COYW

Quick someone send this post to Cotterill ;0)

The PNE fans love affair with the Aussie whinger appears to be heading for a divorce court?

Trouble is, I seem to remember the Leeds fans having similar issues with Killa and he put in his only decent performance and scored a quality goal for us up there. I know the prevailing thought will be to give him dogs abuse on Saturday, but I think a damn good ignoring might be more beneficial.

Trouble is, I seem to remember the Leeds fans having similar issues with Killa and he put in his only decent performance and scored a quality goal for us up there. I know the prevailing thought will be to give him dogs abuse on Saturday, but I think a damn good ignoring might be more beneficial.

He was ignored when we played them last season, don't know why that would change

Archived