IGNORED

Cup Tickets

City fan 1982

I think its breaking a very important tradition in not giving ST holders priority on the seat they have for the rest of the season, I must admit I thought this was guaranteed as I didn`t read the small print at the time of handing over a substantial amount of dosh for me and the mrs. Was it announced that this was happening this season due to the stadium work? 

• Admin

I doubt City are expecting a good attendance. I'd be surprised if the gate is much over 6k against a non league outfit.

POTD will be available I'm sure.

No doubt similar crowds for both fixtures

Can't argue with the pricing structure, expecially with Xmas on the horizon :clapping:

I think its breaking a very important tradition in not giving ST holders priority on the seat they have for the rest of the season, I must admit I thought this was guaranteed as I didn`t read the small print at the time of handing over a substantial amount of dosh for me and the mrs. Was it announced that this was happening this season due to the stadium work?

I believe this has always been the case for games when it is expected tickets aren't expected to be massively in demand.

Archived