IGNORED

Pne Predications

old_eastender

I'm a bit worried about this one, especially missing Elliot who provides a good link between defence & attack, not sure Pack or Smith can do that as effectively for us.

Add in the Garner diving show and they have got Beckford too now, and would not be surprised by Preston win.

Important we get our noses in front early on if we are to take 3 points I reckon.

Interestingly- the PNE fans are pretty much predicting a big City win on their forum with Agard and Freeman featuring heavily as scorers. There is discontent about Grayson.

A win for us by any margin would be heaven. I'm going for the win- Wilbrahim to score.

Big support for SC as he emerges from the tunnel.

COYR

This made me laugh from their forum ...

pnematic

Originally Posted by MrHodgeheg123

Are we capable of playing it safe?

This is the problem - SG THINKS we can play it safe , fact is we can't.

Every time the ball comes into our box , the keeper , the defense and myself shit ourselves.

So it's shit or bust for me - seriously , I m not comfortable being 2 up.

I have a bad feeling about this one but then I had a bad feeling about the Swinetown game and look how that turned out...

With Wade and possibly Mark missing I'll go with a score draw, 1-1 or 2-2.

I only hope that if we are down with 20 minutes to go SC will have some faith in JET rather than stick on another midfielder.

We'll concede first and be 1-0 down at half time after a poor first half performance. Fans will be restless and talk about the wheels coming off.

Then Cotterill will rally the troops and we'll come out all guns blazing in the second half. Our best football of the season will see us turn the game on it's head and win 3-1.

Swindle will lose 2-0 at Posh to restore our 7 point lead at the top. The sags will slump to a 2-0 defeat at Chester and I will win the euromillions.

Perfect saturday.

We'll concede first and be 1-0 down at half time after a poor first half performance. Fans will be restless and talk about the wheels coming off.

Then Cotterill will rally the troops and we'll come out all guns blazing in the second half. Our best football of the season will see us turn the game on it's head and win 3-1.

Swindle will lose 2-0 at Posh to restore our 7 point lead at the top. The sags will slump to a 2-0 defeat at Chester and I will win the euromillions.

Perfect saturday.

And you will definitely score tonight with your partner/spouse!

Perfect saturday.

Almost perfect if Euromillions was drawn on a Saturday......!!!

Archived