IGNORED

Marlon Pack Crossbar

Kid in the Riot

Pack is a very good player when he's on the top of his game, I didn't see him against Preston but he was good at Coventry and Cheltenham, and showed glimpses of his ability last season. Such a shame that the shot didn't fall in, it would have been an amazing strike. Same could be said for our free-kick routine and Bryan's shot.

Maynard vs QPR is up there.

Not just up there. If that had been scored by Messi or Ronaldo then it would be talked about for years by all the pundits and footy know-it- alls.

The only thing that SO'D was ever right about; Pack would be playing premier league if he was quicker, stronger and could make better decisions.

I'm a big fan, was psyched when he signed and now I think he's starting to show what he's about.

Standard SOD quote really. I'd also be playing premier league if I was stronger, quicker and had more talent. 

Maynard at QPR. Back to goal, two touches then scissors kick top corner. I will never see better in my life and am just glad that I was there to see it.

I was there too - had forgotten about it in my drunken haze last night! Yes, I agree not quite as good as Maynards but would've been an absolute cracker. Rooney does that and everyone would be banging on about it for weeks!

The only thing that SO'D was ever right about; Pack would be playing premier league if he was quicker, stronger and could make better decisions.

I'm a big fan, was psyched when he signed and now I think he's starting to show what he's about.

I could date kelly brook if I had hair, money and muscles

Archived