IGNORED

Marlon Pack Crossbar

Kid in the Riot

That goes in I'm genuinely struggling to think of a better goal I've seen from a City player in 20 years? And I've seen

Ridiculous piece of skill - how good was Packy tonight? Very ####ing good.

serious question.. Pack had a very good game tonight and I assume will play in the next couple of games, if he has another couple of excellent games do you then drop him when Elliot comes back , tough one but IMO Elliot should come straight back in.

serious question.. Pack had a very good game tonight and I assume will play in the next couple of games, if he has another couple of excellent games do you then drop him when Elliot comes back , tough one but IMO Elliot should come straight back in.

Elliott is our captain and one of if not our most experienced head and I would fully expect him to come back in at the first opportunity.

Yep. I doubt we'd have lost the Preston game with Wade beavering away in mf, and we certainly wouldn't have lost to Deliverance FC.

You play our consistently strongest XI and that includes Elliott.

I'm pleased for Pack .He was criticised by many "fans" for his performance against PNE ,those fans who expect a player to come into the team and instantly be up to match speed and replace the good Wade almiighty .

I don 't think we've seen the full potential of Pack ,he's still very young and i'm sure will get better with match time .

I also thought the same about Freeman but he seems to have realised his potential now and just needs to run the show and score two goals a game to convince me ;0)

John Atyeo's goal against Oldham in 1965 was a classic. Five minutes to go, City still needing a second goal to clinch promotion. Right hand side of the box, 20 yards out. Feint to cross to the far post and a rocket into the top right hand corner. Keeper never got near it.

Archived