IGNORED

Strong Team Against Telford?

Port Said Red

With the players we have let out on loan, Wade still banned, Smith not available and possibly Kane as well, Cotts seems limited in the changes he can make next Sunday. Cunningham will be used I am sure and maybe Osbourne as well, as he finally made the bencjh last night. Waggy possibly for Little and JET for whichever of the three up top he thinks needs a rest would still leave us with a very strong looking side.

I suppose he could pull a surprise or two from the youth set up, but they would most likely be on the bench if he does.

I would expect a good crowd then, a chance to see a good team, low ticket prices and opposition with nothing to lose, sounds like a good fun day out.

To put it bluntly if our youth team aren't good enough to hold their own against non league opposition then it is highly likely they won't make the first team of a team aiming to be in the Championship next season. I say play 5 or 6 of them with our experienced fringe players and have the better players as cover on the bench. Going out the FA cup wouldn't be the end of the world  but it would certainly give us an idea of where we stand with our youngsters at present.

If you want plenty of changes against Coventry you will need to start making the changes against Telford.

Not really.

We can make 5 and also bring in Wade Elliott, as his suspension will have ended.

Changing 6 out of 10 outfield players is "plenty" of changes.

Make 4 or five changes with Osbourne, JET, Cunningham, Wagstaff coming in, should be strong enough to beat Telford but also gives some rest to the squad. Maybe a few youngsters could come off from the bench if we are in a position to use them.

Elliott, Smith and Kane can come in an play against Coventry.

We've been rubbish against the poor sides in our league hence the reason Bristol Rovers have beaten us twice

We've played far better against the better sides so hopefully we can give you a decent game and with a lot of luck we can get some kind of result ,a draw would do nicely as I reckon the replay would be live on tv and we could do with the money.

Really looking forward to the game and we may just suprise you I know the players have been looking forward to it and talking about it a lot much to our managers annoyance

We've been rubbish against the poor sides in our league hence the reason Bristol Rovers have beaten us twice

We've played far better against the better sides so hopefully we can give you a decent game and with a lot of luck we can get some kind of result ,a draw would do nicely as I reckon the replay would be live on tv and we could do with the money.

Really looking forward to the game and we may just suprise you I know the players have been looking forward to it and talking about it a lot much to our managers annoyance

Nice. :) You know how to get a set of opposition fans on your side don't you? :) We are looking forward to it too, we have a good record against non-league sides generally but personally I really enjoy watching lower league players giving it everything. It's the sort of game which to a certain extent we can sit back and enjoy, a break from our real focus this season. That doesn't mean we will take you lightly, I don't get the impression this Manager would allow that, and although we will probably have a few changes, the team will be strong with a few players trying to catch the Managers eye.

How many do we reckon will be at the Gate for this one, I probably would have given this game a miss but my lad normally works Saturdays and can't make most games so said I would take him, I'd like to think with the price being reasonable and the general feel at the club at the moment we would get at least 7-8000

How many do we reckon will be at the Gate for this one, I probably would have given this game a miss but my lad normally works Saturdays and can't make most games so said I would take him, I'd like to think with the price being reasonable and the general feel at the club at the moment we would get at least 7-8000

seems fair you usually find that a lot of people who can't make Saturdays, can make Sundays, and I am sure Telford will bring a good number, don't they get a larger percentage for cup matches? If the weather is good we might get a few more on top of that.

Not sure what average away attendances you get but I would think we will bring around about a 1000,a few years ago we would of doubled that but for a number a reasons we've lost a few supporters and even though we won our league last year we played awful football like we do most games this season,when we do try and play football we look decent but more often than not we hit it long and by pass the midfield.

In our first season after reforming we took 900 to Rossendale where we could of won the league if that was this case this season we'd probably take about half that figure

Would like to see Kane, JET and Osborne start. Kane to start both games against Telford and Coventry.

-------------Fielding

----Osborne Flint Williams

Kane ------------------Cunningham

---------Pack - Smith

---------------JET

--------Smith -- Agard

Then Smith to be rested mid week, being replaced by Elliott.

Flint to be replaced by Ayling, with Osborne moving centrally.

Agard being replaced by Freeman, with JET moving up top and Freeman in JET's position

Would like to see Kane, JET and Osborne start. Kane to start both games against Telford and Coventry.

-------------Fielding

----Osborne Flint Williams

Kane ------------------Cunningham

---------Pack - Smith

---------------JET

--------Smith -- Agard

Then Smith to be rested mid week, being replaced by Elliott.

Flint to be replaced by Ayling, with Osborne moving centrally.

Agard being replaced by Freeman, with JET moving up top and Freeman in JET's position

Smith and Kane can't start in the FA Cup, fulham and chelsea haven't given us permisson to play them (Kane I'm not too sure on but I think I read that he can't play),

Archived